Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Like son like father (Brandon related)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anonymous Chinese donors built the Biden Center.
    Biden didn't report it, U of Penn didn't report it and it was coming in at a high rate, like 14 million in one donation.
    University of Pennsylvania decided they didn't want to report anything about this money so they didn't and that's against the Law.

Now, given that Hunter has close ties to China, why don't we want to take a look at this?

I'm also very curious as to know why Merrick Garland, has been allowed to hide the facts of this Security breech from the American People for 90 days before reporting it?
    It certainly could be political, afterall we watched the midterms come and go, while Merrick held on to this information. Biden Attorneys were allowed to go in and clean out his offices. By the way, who cleared those Attorneys to handle Top Secrets ? Why wasn't the DOJ on hand to do this instead?
    We need to immeadiatly censure and remove Garlands authority to be involved in any of this, Garland is a potential coconspirator.

So Biden put his own neck in the Noose and Merrick Garland decided to step up and ask for his own neck tie?

We are seeing individual crimes and incidents and we react to each as if it is unique and unrelated to the next incidents. Well, they are related and they are apart of not an individual crime, but an organized crime organization breaking our laws and covering it up with their .gov authorities.
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-14-23 at 15:12.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    Is anybody else a little more scared of our VP than Biden and his dementia? If they deep six him, what will the next 24 months look like?
    Whoever is running Brandon will continue to run kamala, along the same ramped up trajectory that was begun in Jan '21.
    I was surprised at how quickly they managed to foul things up in the previous 24 months.

Now I'm waiting to see what idiocy they come up with next.
    I think things like banning gas stoves is only the beginning, and will look like a good idea compared to whatever they come up with next.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I told you, Garland is now as guilty as Biden for hiding this.
    This is a very good interview, please watch.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Background Check Form Claims Hunter Biden Paid $50,000 a Month in Rent for Biden Home Where Classified Docs Were Stored

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bac...s-were-stored/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This explains this a lot more elequently than I could.

Follow the timeline, listen to how the cover-up happened.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

This explains this a lot more elequently than I could.

Follow the timeline, listen to how the cover-up happened.
    What we need is an outlet besides Fox sounding off on this. Fox is an echo chamber. I think even the non Fox media is having diffusing white washing that cluster F.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    CBS broke the story, so the left are now embarrassed by Biden and they want him gone.
    The number of Democrats now calling for him to be investigated includes Schiff and Pelosi.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    CBS broke the story, so the left are now embarrassed by Biden and they want him gone.
    The number of Democrats now calling for him to be investigated includes Schiff and Pelosi.
    As I mentioned in the thread (and was informed I was wrong) they are as expected, eating their own. He was a useful idiot to take back the WH, was not popular even among Dems, now they're ongoing plan to to get him out of the way, and insert someone who is a "real" progressive.

As long as Trump does not get the nomination, it will be the GOP's election to lose. If Trump bullies, blusters, BS it his way to the nomination, will be a rough ride for the GOP taking back the WH.

I would really enjoy seeing any progressive loon they run defeated by a wide margin. Will they learn anything from it? Of course not.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I thought someone flipped, this guy is thinking the same?

It sounds like something is up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345