Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Like son like father (Brandon related)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Like son like father (Brandon related)

Like his son, Brandon losing classified documents and being found:

"President Joe Biden is being reminded of how he criticized Donald Trump as being "irresponsible" for having top secret documents at Mar-a-Lago after the White House revealed classified materials from Biden's time as vice president were discovered at a think tank office.

On Monday, Biden's lawyers confirmed that around 10 documents were found at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington D.C. on November 2, just days before the midterm elections.

Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president, said in a statement to CBS News, which first reported on the discovery, that none of the materials were being sought by the National Archives and that Biden's legal team were co-operating with the Archives and the Department of Justice process to ensure that any "Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in the possession of the Archives."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...im/ar-AA16aylR
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The case against Trump just got a lot weaker, btw the VP does not have declassification authority like POTUS.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So when should we expect all the liberal talking heads to get in front of a tv camera and suggest Biden has committed a treasonous act and should be prosecuted?

Feedback Score
    I'm still waiting to see if all of this was just to get Joey out of office and so they can run Kamala or precious Mayor Pete for 2024.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Cool something else to sweep under the carpet. The most overtly corrupt POS president ever and yet Trump was impeached, twice.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 01-10-23 at 14:49.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Its a much bigger story i think.the TOP SECRET documents were being stored at a Biden think tank. Biggest contributer financally to this think tank. Yep China. Tucker Carlson had a excellent show on the subject tonight.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I'm still waiting to see if all of this was just to get Joey out of office and so they can run Kamala or precious Mayor Pete for 2024.
    Gavin Newsomr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is this a ploy to get Joe to step down so Kamela can become president?
    I'd read theory's that that would happen after the midterms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Its a much bigger story i think.the TOP SECRET documents were being stored at a Biden think tank. Biggest contributer financally to this think tank. Yep China. Tucker Carlson had a excellent show on the subject tonight.
    It certainly could have been a drop for documents.
    Just to add here;
    President Trump has the ability to declass documents, VP Biden didn't, not only that can someone give me a legit reason why this document had to go outside the White House and what was the purpose for this document?
    If it happens to be related to China or Chinese affairs I think we need to know about it.

Edit to add this article;
    https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023...-sense-n686627
    Then what he says is a little off, in a couple of respects. No, it wasn’t a “secure office in the Capitol” — it was in Washington, D.C., but it was part of the Penn Biden Center of the University of Pennsylvania, not “in the Capitol.” How secure that is a big question. And he seems unclear as to even where they were found in a locked cabinet “or at least a closet.” It’s not clear at all how many people may have had access to that closet or that office, particularly since he hasn’t been there, presumably since 2019. Then it’s also concerning now that there are reports that the documents include records about Ukraine, Iran, and the U.K. — so did these documents pertain to any Biden conflicts? No, he wasn’t a “professor” at Penn four years after he was vice president – he never was a full professor and he stopped giving talks or whatever he pretended was “teaching” in 2019, when he ran for president.

Edit to add this;
    The Chinese paid 54 Million to have this building built.
    Was it a dead drop?
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-11-23 at 08:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...1a4542aa6606dd

The revelation of a second set of documents, first reported by NBC News, comes the same day that White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre declined to provide additional details about why classified documents were apparently improperly stored at Biden's old office at the Penn Biden Center.

The preliminary DOJ inquiry into the possible mishandling of classified documents is focusing on how the documents got there and whether the president played a role.

So does someone need to follow him around and pick up Secret Documents as he lays them down?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast