Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Like son like father (Brandon related)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They've appointed a special prosecuter to investigate this mess. Who's to know what they'll find, but I'm begining to believe Biden's continued errors are now too big to cover up anymore.
    I hope the Dem's throw him away like an old tissue and it's beginnig to look that they will.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    When asked by a reporter what he was thinking by keeping classified documents in his garage "next to his Corvette," Biden said, "My Corvette's in a locked garage, OK? So, it's not like they're sitting out on the street."
    In case anyone was wondering HOW much of a dog and pony show for the masses Mar a Lago was...
    Nothing ore than to provide narrative-reinforcement for the simple minded.
    Of COURSE we needed to do a raid at gunpoint, because orange man is dangerous and a threat to Our Democracy....

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Which is good news and expected, as they will always eat their own, always push to satisfy their own pathologies and will ignore the interests and wants of their own voters. If the GOP then has someone run that's not so divisive as Trump (and the GOP does not want him to run either...), it's almost a lock for the GOP........
    Oh please.
    Trump was no more "divisive" than the left made him, and a bunch of weeny Repubs played along with.
    What? Hes "divisive" because the mainstream Repubs don't like him? Or the leftists say so because he tried to do some things they are vehemently against? Oh no, he made mean tweets...
    The leftists have done almost hilariously more to be divisive in the last two years than Trump ever did (let alone the last 10+ years), and yet STILL you only ever see the "divisive" language leveled against Trump, nobody else, and the usual tribe of compromisers, "reasonables", and straight up leftist sympathizers, playing right along with it.
    Yeah, T-man might be an egotistical fathead, but the "divisive" thing was played out back in 2018.

It amuses me to see people constantly regurgitating this bit of leftist propaganda, because, let's be blunt, anyone NOT deemed "divisive" would be someone like Jeb Bush, Romney, etc.
    "Oh we need DeSantis/Cruz/Paul/Etc to run, he's SO much better than Trump!""
    HA!
    Hahahahahahahaha
    I'll give you five seconds of any of those "better" candidate choices announcing a presidential run before they too are immediately tarred with the same "Brush Of Divisiveness" as a threat to our democracy and half the Retardican party will play along to the endless chorus of agreement from the same crop of "Trump Bad" "reasonable" people, even right here.

Also, this Biden thing is NOT the "left eating it's own", it is "the left executing pre-planned actions to achieve their long term goals".
    It seems most people grasped this back in 2019/20 when the obvious puppets of Senile Joe and Kammy magically got the pick, now all of a sudden Biden getting framed with the same "sin" as Trump is a good thing?
    No, it just means you are watching their plan play out because it is working.
    If you think that's crazy... remember this is breaking as front page news on Yahoo and other MSM platforms, not the bowels of twitter or 4chan.
    They WANT you to see this without delay.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 01-12-23 at 12:59.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Looks like they found a team Xiden approved "special prosecutor"...

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced on Thursday that he is appointing Robert Hur, a former U.S. attorney from Maryland, as special prosecutor to oversee the Justice Department’s investigation into the discovery of classified documents found in two locations associated with President Biden.

https://news.yahoo.com/garland-appoi...184113576.html
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    They've appointed a special prosecuter to investigate this mess. Who's to know what they'll find, but I'm begining to believe Biden's continued errors are now too big to cover up anymore.
    I hope the Dem's throw him away like an old tissue and it's beginnig to look that they will.
    But, Biden invoked the Corvette Rule. Shouldn't that be the end of it?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post

Oh please.
    Trump was no more "divisive" than the left made him, and a bunch of weeny Repubs played along with.
    What? Hes "divisive" because the mainstream Repubs don't like him? Or the leftists say so because he tried to do some things they are vehemently against? Oh no, he made mean tweets...
    The leftists have done almost hilariously more to be divisive in the last two years than Trump ever did (let alone the last 10+ years), and yet STILL you only ever see the "divisive" language leveled against Trump, nobody else, and the usual tribe of compromisers, "reasonables", and straight up leftist sympathizers, playing right along with it.
    Yeah, T-man might be an egotistical fathead, but the "divisive" thing was played out back in 2018.

It amuses me to see people constantly regurgitating this bit of leftist propaganda, because, let's be blunt, anyone NOT deemed "divisive" would be someone like Jeb Bush, Romney, etc.
    "Oh we need DeSantis/Cruz/Paul/Etc to run, he's SO much better than Trump!""
    HA!
    Hahahahahahahaha
    I'll give you five seconds of any of those "better" candidate choices announcing a presidential run before they too are immediately tarred with the same "Brush Of Divisiveness" as a threat to our democracy and half the Retardican party will play along to the endless chorus of agreement from the same crop of "Trump Bad" "reasonable" people, even right here.

Also, this Biden thing is NOT the "left eating it's own", it is "the left executing pre-planned actions to achieve their long term goals".
    It seems most people grasped this back in 2019/20 when the obvious puppets of Senile Joe and Kammy magically got the pick, now all of a sudden Biden getting framed with the same "sin" as Trump is a good thing?
    No, it just means you are watching their plan play out because it is working.
    If you think that's crazy... remember this is breaking as front page news on Yahoo and other MSM platforms, not the bowels of twitter or 4chan.
    They WANT you to see this without delay.
    And I don't agree with most of that, and please don't tell me I'm falling for left propaganda, as you'd be wrong about that too. While I agree fully in bold, much, perhaps most, of Trumps problems were often self inflicted and he handed them on platter the ammo to use against him. Maybe you like him more then I do, I was never a big fan, held my nose and voted for him HATED the TDS D bags, was actually surprised overall a better POTUS then I expected, still a divisive big mouth buffoon and pathological narcissist who BSd people into thinking he gives a damn about anything but Trump. If you don't see why/how say Desantis would be far better choice all around, then we will not find common ground on the topic.

And if Trump some how bullies, blusters, and BS his way to the nomination, I will hold nose and vote for him over any leftist progressive loon.

That's a very low bar, but that's where are at currently. If say Desantis and Paul (as VP) were get the nomination, I'd actually be able to vote for a team I actually like and think could actually accomplish something.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 01-12-23 at 14:58.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    They've appointed a special prosecuter to investigate this mess. Who's to know what they'll find, but I'm beginning to believe Biden's continued errors are now too big to cover up anymore.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....
    Seriously ???
    Nothing will happen, nothing will be found, another bullshit dog and pony show by the DOJ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    But, Biden invoked the Corvette Rule. Shouldn't that be the end of it?
    Do you know what an insult it was for him to say that? It's in a "Locked Garage right next to my Corvette." ?
    This in no small degree is because Biden has Alzhimers and can't remember what he did with them. I really think he is congnetively impared and needs to have the 25th Ammendment imposed, he seriously needs to step down.
    How many "Locked Garages" are broken in to every day?
    What are the odds that all of these have been looked over by our enemies?

Did Hunter have the keys for this House?
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-12-23 at 15:44.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Do you know what an insult it was for him to say that? It's in a "Locked Garage right next to my Corvette." ?
    This in no small degree is because Biden has Alzhimers and can't remember what he did with them. I really think he is congnetively impared and needs to have the 25th Ammendment imposed, he seriously needs to step down.
    How many "Locked Garages" are broken in to every day?
    What are the odds that all of these have been looked over by our enemies?

Did Hunter have the keys for this House?
    I don't think you understand. Biden takes classified documents very seriously. Like, VERY seriously. So then there's a process, and they're following that process, transparently. So to recap, they're very seriously transparent about the process, which they're following, seriously.

Any questions?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    If some scumbag breaks into my garage, steals my weapons and uses them in a crime the cunts here in Oregon want to prosecute me.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    If some scumbag breaks into my garage, steals my weapons and uses them in a crime the cunts here in Oregon want to prosecute me.
    In my Military career, I was assigned to work in S-2 (Bn level Intel.) twice.
    We had some pretty high level stuff in our shop in Germany. Stuff that couldn't leave the Shop as a matter of fact. You wanted to read it, you sign it out and sit over at a desk in the corner and no dummy, you can't take notes.
    Every document in that office was accounted for, nothing could slip through the cracks.
    And this Muppet loses track of three sets of documents and then claims they were secure in the garage, (same garage he invited a bunch of reporters to interview him in front of it's open doors) he really needs to step down and avoid the embarassment.
    BTW Did you know they discovered this 90 days ago?
    What has happened at the National Archives, why haven't they noticed the documents being missing?
    Was the plan to whitewash this entire fiasco by just not bringing it up?
    The Attorney General, like I said has known about this for 90 days at what point does it become a cover-up?
    Who were Biden's Aides during the time when the documents were removed from the National Archives? What do they know about Biden and Documents?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast