Thread: Rifle qualifications

Feedback Score

Rifle qualifications

Looking to revamp my dept rifle qual. Does anyone have a decent one I can “borrow “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kgj1119 View Post
    Looking to revamp my dept rifle qual. Does anyone have a decent one I can “borrow “
    The MEUSOC qual was fairly decent. Not too radical or overly difficult, but covered the reasonable skills.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sentinel Concepts has a rifle qual that is similar to the MEU with less rounds and distance involved.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joe138 View Post
    Sentinel Concepts has a rifle qual that is similar to the MEU with less rounds and distance involved.
    Distance could be a good thing. We saw in that recent LE body cam footage where the patrol officer took a 200 yard shot. +/-
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    True, we use the MEU for the reasons you listed. The Sentinel starts at 35 instead of 50. I think the main reason was for places that didn't have at least a 50 yard range.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What do you want to test, to what rigor, and what range limitations do you have?

There's a huge variety of 0-50yd tests out there that include a variety of tasks within.

The NTOA and Centermass patrol rifle COFs are comprehensive 0-100yd quals that include positions, transitions, stoppages, off-hand, movement, etc. They are a bit clunky and take time to administer, but test most relevant skills and are credible.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    CSAT standards, off top of my head.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I can't PM you.
    Send me your email address and I'll send you the 2 rifle qualifications that I put together.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kgj1119 View Post
    What is your current qualification course?

Gotta know where you are before recommending where you should go.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have the Sentinel Concepts rifle qual they can post?