Recent events in Illinois have us talking again about moving full time to Florida, we spend 6 months here now in the winter and 6 months in IL in the summer. A lot of my guns and ammunition will have to come to Florida with me, I can only sell so many and would prefer to sell as few as possible.
I'll be limited to a 25 ft cargo trailer for storage, not air conditioned. I'd like to put one of my safes in there for the guns I keep. I have 2 ar's, 3 pistols, and 1350 rounds of ammunition in this 43 ft motorhome now that we keep with us and that's all the room I have in an air conditioned space.
So one safe with maybe 6-8 ar's and ar pattern rifles, a browning bar .270, 3 shotguns, and 8-10 pistols.
Around 12,000 rounds of 5.45x39 in spam cans boxed in crates just like it was shipped to me before the ban.
6,000 rounds of 5.56x45 either in ammo cans or plastic sleeves.
3,000 rounds of 7.62x51 in ammo cans or plastic sleeves.
Some shotgun shells and .22LR.

What kind of knowledge can you impart to me? I worry #1 about creating a huge bomb, #2 about the ammo getting ruined, #3 about my guns getting ruined. I've always kept all this in my air conditioned house.