Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STRAIGHT UP Attemped Murder, UPDATE IN OP.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

STRAIGHT UP Attemped Murder, UPDATE IN OP.

https://ncrenegade.com/firing-squad-at-5-am/

I struggle to even know what to say here. The NINJUTSU strike again.
    This poor man & his wife. I dont know if he lived or not. To hear him screaming I LOVE YOU to his wife after being shot..
    Then, upon entering his home..they KNOW theyve fvcked up royally.
    But..to read the OFFICIAL REPORT afterward..a 100% LIE...is utterly outrageous.
    Asleep one minute...shot twice two minutes later.
    If anyone knows whether the guy lived or not, Id like to know.
    THIS is America.

UPDATE: Apparently NC news is JUST NOW getting this story out. The gent & lady involved are apparently in fear of their lives.
    Here is a post from his wife:
    J Harley Kloepfer
    about a week ago

I just received everyone's messages, been offline 100% since I posted the video till now. I am physically doing better, mentally me an Ali ain't so good on this one. We are out of state for fear of our lives since I got out the hospital. I can't talk to much about details right now as this is major major case still evolving. But like I said 5 weeks ago, trust me the news is completely wrong and so are my charges. I will be reaching out to everyone over next week or so. This has been and still is a horrible nightmare we are trying to get thru. We will make it thru!!!! Please keep us in your prayers!!! God bless!! — with Alison Mahler.

So thats the latest on this horrible situation. Lets keep them in our prayers.
    This should not be happening in the United States of America.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 01-29-23 at 04:25.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thats pretty F'ing scary.

Feedback Score
    Right arm of the tyrranical government

Gas stove?
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 01-19-23 at 11:03.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I say the same thing every time I see this; I can not understand why conservatives have this blind allegiance and support of LEO. Blue line flags and bumper stickers... I don't understand it.

Who do you think is going to come for you when the Government decides it's time?

I hope the Cops who shot him get thrown into a dark hole, never to see the light of day again.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Wow, watch the video.

And then read this news report:

"Dispatchers got a call reporting several shots fired at the address.

Deputies on the scene were unable to make contact with the man inside the home.

Fearing there may be a hostage situation underway, deputies got a search warrant and called in the Cherokee Indian Police Department SWAT Team for help.

The man, later identified as 41-year-old Jason Harley Kloepfer, 'engaged in a verbal altercation with officers and emerged from a camper trailer and confronted officers,' the post says.

That's when members of the Cherokee Indian Police SWAT team shot and wounded him.

He was taken to Erlanger hospital in Chattanooga, and at last word he was in stable condition.

The post says Kloepfer is charged with communicating threats and resist, obstruct, and delay, and that more charges may follow."

Pretty clear that at the time that police report was made and this particular news report the video inside the RV was not known or available.

https://foxchattanooga.com/swat-team...arley-kloepfer

"SWAT team members shoot man who confronted officers in Murphy, NC, sheriff says"

Shows how bad modern journalism is, and how *some* LEO will lie through their teeth when they know and admit on camera that they screwed up.

Cherokee Indian Reservation swat team... Really???

If you knew anything about that area you would know how insanely stupid that is.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Cherokee Indian Reservation swat team... Really???
    That sounds like the punchline of a silly joke.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have been through Murphy and that whole area several times as it isn’t too far from where I live and it is a sleepy little mountain town. The most dangerous thing they would need a SWAT team for in that area is a hungry bear or rabid raccoon. Robots and full kit? Lends credence to the saying that if all you have is a hammer then everything is a nail.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I say the same thing every time I see this; I can not understand why conservatives have this blind allegiance and support of LEO. Blue line flags and bumper stickers... I don't understand it.

Who do you think is going to come for you when the Government decides it's time?

I hope the Cops who shot him get thrown into a dark hole, never to see the light of day again.
    It will just be a call for more training which is presumably where the adults in question developed their tendency to lie.

Feedback Score
    Well I hope he gets all the money that should be coming his way, because I've had more back and forth with cops over a traffic ticket that guy did.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What a bunch of f'ing clowns. He's holding their stupid toy in his hands. Lucky they didn't smoke his wife as well. I hope he gets a pile of money and a nice house out of the deal. Even if he is a dirt bag, that was a clown show operation.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast