Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Sig Kilo 2000 rangefinder , died, suggestions for replacement

Feedback Score
    I have the vortex viper HD 3000. Ive ranged out to 1100 so far. I had one issue where at a specific angle in full sun, it wouldnt range. So far pretty happy with it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    PB Watch Eurooptic for deals on them. They put store demos and trade ins up for sale all the time. We bought a tradedin Leica from them many moons a ago and it is still going strong.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Another Leica user.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    yea, seems like I have not had this laser that long, really blows as it was fine by me. I tried two sets of batteries then nada.

PB
    Maybe see if Sig will warranty it for you. Don't they have a 5 year warranty on electronics?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You can add me to the Leica camp. My 20+ year old LRF 900 works as well now as it did when it was new. I only bought the Vortex since I know the old Leica won't last forever, and it's range is pretty limited compared to modern units.

I was looking through EuroOptic's Demo/Used section, and clicked the Vortex button and the HD4000 is $400.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12