Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Mike Pence a viable POTUS Candidate in 2024?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Mitch Daniels should have run in 2012.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    ... JFC, if you both put this much effort into decent foundations at work, career & in personal life you'd not have to worry about this to begin with. And both of those are going to pay off way better than treating any woman alone in a room like a viper & the resulting social ostracization that will come from the women who experience it.
    If this is directed at me, you are out of line. I’ve taught classes on workplace harassment in LE. After I retired, I joined another LE agency and passed the required polygraph exam. Never assaulted another person, never lied in Court, and never stole anything. Even though I’m retired now, I still do my best to go by the rules. I don’t even cheat on my taxes.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    JFC, if you both put this much effort into decent foundations at work, career & in personal life you'd not have to worry about this to begin with. And both of those are going to pay off way better than treating any woman alone in a room like a viper & the resulting social ostracization that will come from the women who experience it.
    I've a very close friend who was falsely accused of sexual harassment in College.
    Pretty much ruined the guy's life.
    The punishment for the accuser was nothing, she simply walked away.
    Don't think it cannot happen to you because you're a nice guy and don't put out any "Bad Vibes" at work. Happens unfortunatly every day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I've a very close friend who was falsely accused of sexual harassment in College.
    Pretty much ruined the guy's life.
    The punishment for the accuser was nothing, she simply walked away.
    Don't think it cannot happen to you because you're a nice guy and don't put out any "Bad Vibes" at work. Happens unfortunately every day.
    I have no doubt this occurs every day. If it can happen to Justices Thomas and Kavanaugh it can happen to any of us. (BTW, I believe both men were innocent and neither one of them should have gone through that kangaroo court masquerading as the U.S. Senate.)

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Yes, yes he should have. Mitch was one of the best governors this state has ever had.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I think I have the exact line saved somewhere, but I loved his answer when asked about it: “I don’t want to pretend to like those people.”
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345