Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up Memphis and all of Tennessee, this is gonna be bad!

Feedback Score

Heads up Memphis and all of Tennessee, this is gonna be bad!

Tyre Nichols’ arrest video set for public release on Friday, according to Tennessee Sheriff’s Association

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/ty...fs-association

At the request of Shelby County TN. Sheriff Floyd Bonner, Jr. I send this correspondence. Sheriff Bonner in consultation with Memphis PD Chief Cerelyn “CJ” Davis, request to notify our nations sheriffs via NSA, of the upcoming timeline. It is anticipated the videos from the use of force will be released publicly on Friday January 27, 2023 in the afternoon hours.

Due to the nature of the video’s contents it is believed it may spark responses outside of the traditional protest. There is a public safety risk potential to communities and peace officers expanding outside of the Shelby County (Memphis) TN. area.
    Yeah this might be bad if they are alerting all Tennessee cop shops to look out for “ responses outside of the traditional protest.” And “ a public safety risk potential to communities and peace officers expanding outside of the Shelby County (Memphis) TN. area.”

So heads up fellow Tennesseans and those in surrounding areas could get dangerous this weekend.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I really hope they handle this right and kick some ass this time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Releasing the video to the public doesn't seem like the responsible thing to do.
    The family has seen it, does anyone else need to?

I'd try to wait until after the investigation and trial.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKjeff View Post
    Releasing the video to the public doesn't seem like the responsible thing to do.
    The family has seen it, does anyone else need to?

I'd try to wait until after the investigation and trial.
    They need to taint that jury pool.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thank goodness I will be home from a business trip....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know- been needing to pull a trigger..look forward to whatever they want to do.
    That said..literally NOTHING will happen my AO..sadly.
    Id say Memphis PD is as woke if not more than any...but this AINT "up north" and our Governor wont take a whole lot of shit before acting.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Why release it on a Friday afternoon of all times?!?! Not a great weekend to go to Central BBQ. Y’all keep that shit on your side of the state line.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    You know- been needing to pull a trigger..look forward to whatever they want to do.
    That said..literally NOTHING will happen my AO..sadly.
    Id say Memphis PD is as woke if not more than any...but this AINT "up north" and our Governor wont take a whole lot of shit before acting.
    Sadly, it’s some idiotic shit that you think it’s so awful that no bad shit is gonna happen in your AO. Really wish it would, for your sake, so you can smoke check you a bunch of fools.

Loudest in the room, weakest in the room, yadda yadda.. shut up. Your saying dumb shit.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    removed
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 01-26-23 at 08:41.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    GENTLEMEN, YES YOU TWO, PLEASE CALM DOWN. NO MORE WARNING.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast