Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up Memphis and all of Tennessee, this is gonna be bad!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lol might be worth buying stock in chemical spray companies because if this works usage will go through the roof.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/28/desmon...eating-lawyer/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    Sadly, it’s some idiotic shit that you think it’s so awful that no bad shit is gonna happen in your AO.
    We had like 15 peoples show up to a protest in Phoenix.

Some retard with a megaphone who could have just spoke at room volume.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    So no riots yet?

Is it because no one could come up with a plausible way to blame this on "Whiteness"?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    So no riots yet?

Is it because no one could come up with a plausible way to blame this on "Whiteness"?
    CNN tried. Pappabear read a title from CNN that said just cuz the cops were black, it doesn't mean racism didn't play a role.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just imagine, for a minute..what would happen if they found one or all of these cops not guilty.
    About every city in America would not be a good place to be.
    They cant get a "fair" trial in Memphis & I bet theyll move it, but who knows.
    I believe it would be as bad or worse than Floyd.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    It isn't going to matter where the trial is ultimately held. The footage from the bodycams and the additional video from the camera at the location where Nichols was caught and beaten is going to be seen by the jury. They are all going to prison.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Just imagine, for a minute..what would happen if they found one or all of these cops not guilty.
    About every city in America would not be a good place to be.
    I believe it would be as bad or worse than Floyd.
    Honestly, I'm not convinced that would be the case. OTOH, if the cops were white...
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Honestly, I'm not convinced that would be the case. OTOH, if the cops were white...
    The race of the LEOs is what would matter most no doubt, and they have still tried to play the racism card regardless.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The race of the LEOs is what would matter most no doubt, and they have still tried to play the racism card regardless.
    I believe the only white officer involved was the backup to the initial stop. He used his taser but stayed on scene with the suspect vehicle. I wrote when I linked the videos that the black officer on the initial stop should have stayed with the suspect vehicle. One could tell from the demeaner of that black officer that he was pissed and should not have gone after the suspect when the other officers spotted him.

Now, I am curious if they do go after the white officer for his statement where he said something like "I hope they stomp his ass." I would have to rewatch the video to see if it was actually the white officer who said it and what his actual words were though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Whitey officer is relieved of duty.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...relieved-duty/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast