Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up Memphis and all of Tennessee, this is gonna be bad!

Feedback Score
    Those cops need to go down HARD! Every one of them!!

Meanwhile we need to educate citizens exactly what LEO's job is.

99% of the time worst case scenario if your innocent is a few hours inconvenience. You'll be home for dinner! Even if you commited a crime you'll be back on the streets in a day or less!

I think some people think they're getting hauled off the prison when they pull you over. Relax! I'm an "unconventional looking dude" and have defused several stops when i was younger with good attitude and humor. I was put in the back of a prowler in Nashville for having CA plates (before I wised up and split in 2002) Cop knew he had me on something but not a thing....Said it was "official procedure" to cuff and lock motorists in the prowler when checking vehicle and license! Seriously he told me he pulled over every "hippie" from CA driving through Nashville! We shook hands at the end of it and I went on my way.

I have a buddy who "arms" his kids with copies of the Constitution in case they get pulled over! We all know LEO's LOVE to argue the fine points of Constitutional law during traffic stops! Those kids have been locked up more than once!

But these 5 man....How does that even happen in 2023! They should just toss them to the crowd.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Please do elaborate on the righteousness of the cops holding him on the ground while another cop kicks him in the head.
    Badges, bro… they have badges.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    https://www.audacy.com/krld/news/nat...m_term=KRLD-AM

Videos released. I have made it through them all yet, but the black cop that was involved in the initial stop would have been better off if he stayed with the suspect’s car.
    Video number 2 is brutal and shows a lot of the incident from a light pole camera. A couple of officers are holding the guy up while another punches him in the head several times. Those “officers” are just thugs with badges.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Please do elaborate on the righteousness of the cops holding him on the ground while another cop kicks him in the head.
    I'm not defending their acts of rage. They will go to jail and likely be killed.

Just saying odds are they did not pull that guy over with intent to beat him or they'd have had body cam issues.

But also that if they guy had not run/fought it would have been a different outcome.

If someone has seen video to indicate that they targeted him and plan to beat him from the get-go please let us know

Feedback Score
    This looks like something you would see in a banana republic or dystopian commie hellhole, not in America. Kids parents will likely end up owning the City of Memphis. And rightfully so, imo. If this is 'Protect and Serve,' I'll take care of myself, thanks. RIP young man.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    I'm not defending their acts of rage. They will go to jail and likely be killed.

Just saying odds are they did not pull that guy over with intent to beat him or they'd have had body cam issues.

But also that if they guy had not run/fought it would have been a different outcome.

If someone has seen video to indicate that they targeted him and plan to beat him from the get-go please let us know
    Oh yeah they are obviously swell guys unless someone does something that triggers them.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 01-27-23 at 20:23.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    Those cops need to go down HARD! Every one of them!!

Meanwhile we need to educate citizens exactly what LEO's job is.

99% of the time worst case scenario if your innocent is a few hours inconvenience. You'll be home for dinner! Even if you commited a crime you'll be back on the streets in a day or less!

I think some people think they're getting hauled off the prison when they pull you over. Relax! I'm an "unconventional looking dude" and have defused several stops when i was younger with good attitude and humor. I was put in the back of a prowler in Nashville for having CA plates (before I wised up and split in 2002) Cop knew he had me on something but not a thing....Said it was "official procedure" to cuff and lock motorists in the prowler when checking vehicle and license! Seriously he told me he pulled over every "hippie" from CA driving through Nashville! We shook hands at the end of it and I went on my way.

I have a buddy who "arms" his kids with copies of the Constitution in case they get pulled over! We all know LEO's LOVE to argue the fine points of Constitutional law during traffic stops! Those kids have been locked up more than once!

But these 5 man....How does that even happen in 2023! They should just toss them to the crowd.
    Considering what they did it seems likely if it wasn't this time it would have happened eventually.

How about ditching unlawful arrest as a thing and treating as kidnapping? Not a panacea, but that would likely reduce the problem.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 01-27-23 at 20:28.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    This looks like something you would see in a banana republic or dystopian commie hellhole, not in America. Kids parents will likely end up owning the City of Memphis. And rightfully so, imo. If this is 'Protect and Serve,' I'll take care of myself, thanks. RIP young man.
    If more American’s lived this truth… we wouldn’t have the police state that we have now… that’s how we can truly be free… people need to take ownership for their own safety (save some very limited circumstances)…gov/LE have grown obese with power and control.
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    Our country has gone insane.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    But is anywhere on fire yet? That’s what I want to know… seriously.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast