Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up Memphis and all of Tennessee, this is gonna be bad!

Feedback Score
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When I saw the first article I noticed the chief had two different shoulder patches in the two pictures. One looked like a local patch here. Next article had an older picture with the patch I recognized, and I was correct. Durham PD in NC. Looks like she was in Durham for five years and now Memphis for two or less.

Feedback Score
    TBI Director says video of Nichol’s arrest “it’s absolutely appalling.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/26/us/ty...day/index.html

TBI Director was on the local TV earlier, said he’s seen the entire video and it’s hard to watch and absolutely appalling.
    Last edited by tn1911; 01-26-23 at 18:54.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    When I saw the first article I noticed the chief had two different shoulder patches in the two pictures. One looked like a local patch here. Next article had an older picture with the patch I recognized, and I was correct. Durham PD in NC. Looks like she was in Durham for five years and now Memphis for two or less.
    She is one dumb bitch regardless. Not that long ago she had a handgun of hers stolen out of a car she was driving (not a police car) while she and some friends of hers went inside a local business. Why did she leave her damn gun in the car, in freaking Memphis??? If she was bound and determined to leave a handgun in her car - Why was it not secured from automobile smash and grab type crap that is common as hell here in Memphis?

Great example for the public that idiot is...

I seriously doubt anything will come of this regardless of any stupid video. Blacks kill (or shoot without killing) blacks every day in Memphis and nobody gives a half a crap. Some days multiple black on black shootings, on occasion even black kids get caught up in it... You will never see a protest here because a black guy shot or killed a black kid. It does not happen (the protest over that).

Since the police that killed the dude were all black AND they have already been charged - This will end up a big nothingburger.

Not saying that some local 'youts' will not end up looting a local dollar store or two but if it does happen you can rest assured they were going to loot that place regardless and did not need any police shooting to set them off. That stuff happens here more than most likely want to believe and DEFINITELY more than most of the local media report in their newscasts.

We had a local radio guy that used to do a daily 'Memphis crime report' where he would highlight ALL of the previous days' shootings and serious robberies (stuff that none of the other local media would touch). Somebody shut his reporting of those facts down after several weeks. Not sure who it was that gave him the call to stop that shit but bigger than shit one day those 'daily crime reports' just suddenly stopped and he has not done that kind of detailed reporting ever since.

Was not at all uncommon to hear in those reports (when he was doing them) about multiple different shootings (many with fatalities) each day in different parts of Memphis. Were never any riots because of any of it...

Same radio host guy that did those reports back then is a part owner of an indoor shooting range in Memphis. He spends WAY too much time on his shows promoting that range but has never once mentioned how many times cars got / get broken into in its damn parking lot! (others talked about it! ) Big ass sign clearly saying the business is a SHOOTING RANGE so you would think that criminals would see that sign, think about the armed patrons there and steer clear of that particular parking lot right?

Nope. Welcome to Memphis!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    She is one dumb bitch regardless. Not that long ago she had a handgun of hers stolen out of a car she was driving (not a police car) while she and some friends of hers went inside a local business. Why did she leave her damn gun in the car, in freaking Memphis??? If she was bound and determined to leave a handgun in her car - Why was it not secured from automobile smash and grab type crap that is common as hell here in Memphis?

Great example for the public that idiot is...
    I didn’t know about the pistol, but she supposedly squashed a child sex abuse investigation that had something to do with a cop working under her when she was in Atlanta, so yeah, not the best example of law enforcement there.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Deleted double tap.
    Last edited by john armond; 01-27-23 at 06:47.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    I didn’t know about the pistol, but she supposedly squashed a child sex abuse investigation that had something to do with a cop working under her when she was in Atlanta, so yeah, not the best example of law enforcement there.
    That there is a diversity hire and she checks almost all of the 'Memphis appropriate' boxes.

The mayor gives not a shit about the safety of the people actually trying to live / work in Memphis. If he did he would be POURING money into the police dept. Instead - That dumbass wants a freaking ferris wheel for downtown...

Not a joke.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    TBI Director says video of Nichol’s arrest “it’s absolutely appalling.”

TBI Director was on the local TV earlier, said he’s seen the entire video and it’s hard to watch and absolutely appalling.
    Lip service.

Why is the normal, day to day crime not 'appalling' to that bozo? Why is Memphis being what 1000 officers short of what they / we 'should' have (at bare minimum according to TPTB) for the population size not 'appalling' to him?

Memphis is losing officers every day and at a much faster rate that they can even dream about replacing them thanks to the 'leadership' refusing to fully support AND fund them properly.

The 'Memphis' solution to the crime problem was 'lowering' everything. Lower the retirement benefits for existing officers (and all the future ones) and lower the recruiting standards for who is allowed to join the force...

Feedback Score
    Buddy of mine who works in Jackson TN just texted and said an army of troopers just passed thru headed to Memphis.

Yeah DG Memphis is in bad shape but it’s been that way for years. When I moved from Georgia to Tennessee I transferred my POST certs here and Memphis was one PD I looked into.

After talking to a few knowledgeable cops I quickly said foooooook that!
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Fudd here. I haven't yet seen/heard why this escalated from "license and registration, please" to "damn, beating that guy to death was hard work". Wondering if we'll get that in the vid release. Not holding breath.... Anyone know?
    Last edited by triggerjerk; 01-27-23 at 14:18.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast