Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF mag loader for fixed mag states.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

WTF mag loader for fixed mag states.

Props to these guys for finding a way to help gun owners in those states, but that something that F up has to be produced (which no doubt those states will ban soon enough..) is a testament to how much they suck. I was not even aware of fixed mag ARs in those states:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I've never seen that before, cool idea. Of course they will be banned by those states as soon as they find out about it.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Fairly sure there was a work around that required popping the action open and topping the mag up with a standard stripper clip.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I remember seeing this a few years back, seemed interesting but I think it had some flaws. cant remember

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    I remember seeing this a few years back, seemed interesting but I think it had some flaws. cant remember
    How can loading an AR that way not have flaws? But that's all they have in those FUBAR states.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    If I had to move to CA (God forbid) for some reason, I wouldn't even mess with having an ARbortion. Last I checked you can still have an M1, M1A, or mini 14. I'd just go that route, at least ostensibly. Failing that, a lever gun.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    How can loading an AR that way not have flaws? But that's all they have in those FUBAR states.
    The how of it working isn't a huge difference versus some scoped rifles(Swiss ZfK-55 is one) using an angled off set mag charger instead of offsetting the scope like a Garand. The why is the biggest issue.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    The how of it working isn't a huge difference versus some scoped rifles(Swiss ZfK-55 is one) using an angled off set mag charger instead of offsetting the scope like a Garand. The why is the biggest issue.
    Of course, but it's work around the design of the gun, so if it has some issues, not surprising. Vid suggests it works well enough considering that reality.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    malfunction stuff because you cant strip the mag

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    malfunction stuff because you cant strip the mag
    Now that could be a major issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast