Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where does SAO trend go?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I always thought it was just a celebration of their Polymerness. I always chuckled at Glock owners who aren't big time shooters.... they'd have the plastic sights on still, and they'd be in mint condition.

Iraqgunz used to have a variety of trigger/spring combos. I could never wrap my head around it, and was always worried about reliabiltiy/liability.
    Mark, the NY trigger is extra heavy.

A buddy used a rusty chair to straighten his plastic sight this weekend. It was a comedic moment.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    A buddy used a rusty chair to straighten his plastic sight this weekend. It was a comedic moment.
    I never minded the sight picture itself. But when the front blade or rear notch is dinged, it would drive me nuts.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I always thought it was just a celebration of their Polymerness. I always chuckled at Glock owners who aren't big time shooters.... they'd have the plastic sights on still, and they'd be in mint condition.

Iraqgunz used to have a variety of trigger/spring combos. I could never wrap my head around it, and was always worried about reliabiltiy/liability.
    The ONE guy Ive known now for 35 plus years...hardcore shooter, Chief of Police & firearms instructor for the police here & elsewhere, looong before I
    got into Glocks, had a G19 that he only used the factory sights. He liked them. His front sight was worn down, I kid you not..to a f-in NUB, a lopsided nub.
    Like, everytime Id run into him, on the street, in a store, where ever..Id say "Hey man, let me see that front sight"...he's grin and pull it out discreetly as possible..and Id laugh and marvel at how he could still use or hit anything with it.
    Holmes was good out to 100 yards with that sight..saw it many times. Just crazy.
    I like that new word- Polymerness!
    Me..all my Glocks get Ameriglo CAP sights.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 02-01-23 at 12:38.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345