Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Building a reliable p60 platform weapon light. Pic heavy.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It's just annoying that the basic 6P style light is so difficult to get, but you can get every idiotic 5 mode piece of crap you want. Piecing a light together is just a headache that I do not enjoy... And switching over to Scout style lights at over $400 a piece is a kick in the nuts. Great lights, but $400 is too much for something that does the same thing my $75 plus mount is doing now.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    It's just annoying that the basic 6P style light is so difficult to get, but you can get every idiotic 5 mode piece of crap you want. Piecing a light together is just a headache that I do not enjoy... And switching over to Scout style lights at over $400 a piece is a kick in the nuts. Great lights, but $400 is too much for something that does the same thing my $75 plus mount is doing now.
    Very annoying! But it will be worth it.
    I have two scouts and a Rein, and yeah they are very expensive. That is why I’m determined to find a viable cheaper solution.
    I’m still gonna order a Seraph host, just to see what’s what. I’ve been told they are as good as SolarForce hosts. We will see.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    Very annoying! But it will be worth it.
    I have two scouts and a Rein, and yeah they are very expensive. That is why I’m determined to find a viable cheaper solution.
    I’m still gonna order a Seraph host, just to see what’s what. I’ve been told they are as good as SolarForce hosts. We will see.
    Sounds good. I'm super annoyed at finding a handful of BASIC carbine items lately. A light, A decent 30mm RDS, and a basic 7 in Quad rail that's not junk. I think the shortage on the latter 2 are due to clone gays.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sounds good. I'm super annoyed at finding a handful of BASIC carbine items lately. A light, A decent 30mm RDS, and a basic 7 in Quad rail that's not junk. I think the shortage on the latter 2 are due to clone gays.
    I gotta say, I’ve been really liking the Holosun’s.
    I think the AEMS may be the absolute best chicom rds I’ve ever had, by a large margin. It’s light, it’s durable, excellent glass, excellent reticle, excellent battery life, excellent field of view, 7075 T6 housing. It’s not exactly cheap, but that is a good thing.
    I also think Sig has some descent options, but very overpriced, for the good ones.
    I have two Romeo7s, which are a direct copy of the Comp M5s….let’s just say they seem well built enough…but the frontal signature is like no rds I’ve ever seen! You may as well wrap your weapon in lights, because that frontal signature is lit up like a flipping Christmas tree! I bought both during Pallmetto’s Black Friday sale, for really cheap…now I know why.
    But my Sig Bravo 3 is excellent.
    Last edited by camoman; 01-31-23 at 10:14.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I know it’s not 30mm, it’s better. And the circle of death reticle magnifies much cleaner then any dot I’ve seen.
    Last edited by camoman; 01-31-23 at 10:04.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My issue is I have a nice new Scaler 30mm mount, and no RDS for it. The Aimpoint ACO and PRO are both overpriced by $200. I just can't spend 400-500 on an RDS that's worth $200-$250 quality wise. I'd spend the $500 on a comp M3 or C3 in a heartbeat.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My issue is I have a nice new Scaler 30mm mount, and no RDS for it. The Aimpoint ACO and PRO are both overpriced by $200. I just can't spend 400-500 on an RDS that's worth $200-$250 quality wise. I'd spend the $500 on a comp M3 or C3 in a heartbeat.
    I don’t know what to tell you there. Other then Aimpoints, I only have had hands on Strikefires, and Primary Arms 30mm rds. And neither of those options where close to as good as an Aimpoint.
    I would spend the money on a Comp m3 also. Although I didn’t think my pro was that bad.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Although I didn’t think my pro was that bad.
    I had the PRO and the C3. I sold the PRO cuz it felt like a cheap C3 knock off, and the dot settings were different. The PRO at $250, I could live with. At over $400, no way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had the PRO and the C3. I sold the PRO cuz it felt like a cheap C3 knock off, and the dot settings were different. The PRO at $250, I could live with. At over $400, no way.
    I do agree with you. While I do believe Aimpoint’s are at the top of the food chain…their prices are ridiculous. I mean, look at what a comp m5 costs.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I do agree with you. While I do believe Aimpoint’s are at the top of the food chain…their prices are ridiculous. I mean, look at what a comp m5 costs.
    Exactly. I've been searching gunbroker for a C3 or a Comp M3 for months. They don't show up at all. Not at any price level. It's puzzling. If it were a cloner thing, you'd expect to see them at premium prices, but it's like the never existed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast