Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airborne Arms Geronimo Trigger?

Feedback Score

Airborne Arms Geronimo Trigger?

Does anyone have experience with this trigger? A local shop is selling them for a very good price but there isn’t much info out there about them. Only a handful of Youtube reviews from a few years ago and some reviews on Opticsplanet.

I’m mainly interested in them because of the interchangeable trigger shoes and the fact that it’s a component trigger instead of a cassette style. Any feedback is appreciated.

https://airbornearmsllc.com/product/...-t-technology/

Feedback Score
    for that money , even if "on sale" you would do yourself a world better by getting a Geissele SSA-E , they generally go on sale around any holiday , for instance they are at Palmetto now for $150 for valentines , generally list between $250-$299 , very smooth easy pull trigger
    Last edited by hoopharted; 02-13-23 at 06:11. Reason: typo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    for that money , even if "on sale" you would do yourself a world better by getting a Geissele SSA-E , they generally go on sale around any holiday , for instance they are at Palmetto now for $150 for valentines , generally list between $250-$299 , very smooth easy pull trigger
    I already have an SSA-E. Have you compared the Airborne Arms trigger to the SSA-E? The SSA-E is a two stage trigger and the AA trigger is a single stage so they aren’t really comparable. I’ve also tried Geissele’s only true single stage, the SSP and I was disappointed in the amount of creep and overtravel it had.

Feedback Score
    No experience, but the fact that it comes with “titanium anti walk pins” tells me all I need to know about that product.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    No experience, but the fact that it comes with “titanium anti walk pins” tells me all I need to know about that product.
    What does the presence of titanium antiwalk pins tell you? According to the designer, the trigger is designed to use oversized pins (.156 vs .154) to mitigate creep. But you could use regular milspec pins if you wanted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicafan1990 View Post
    What does the presence of titanium antiwalk pins tell you? According to the designer, the trigger is designed to use oversized pins (.156 vs .154) to mitigate creep. But you could use regular milspec pins if you wanted.
    That it’s simply another fly by night AR accessory company that probably won’t exist in 2 or 3 years. But, while they do exist, will try to sell as much junk as they can before they’re inevitably forced out of business by actual, legitimate products. Those pins are a gimmick, which leads me to infer that the trigger itself is a gimmick.

Feedback Score
    That it’s simply another fly by night AR accessory company that probably won’t exist in 2 or 3 years. But, while they do exist, will try to sell as much junk as they can before they’re inevitably forced out of business by actual, legitimate products. Those pins are a gimmick, which leads me to infer that the trigger itself is a gimmick.
    I’m sorry but this is a really stupid take. First off, it’s a component trigger so you can just use regular trigger pins if you want. You aren’t required to use the antiwalk pins. Plus they are included in the package and some trigger companies don’t even bother to include pins at all (Triggertech).

Second, the inclusion of antiwalk pins doesn’t tell you anything about the quality of the trigger itself. Hell, there are some really good triggers out there that do require the use of antiwalk pins because the trigger springs don’t index with the trigger pins. JP, Elftmann and TriggerTech all use antiwalk pins with their designs. Are you saying those companies are fly by night scam operations selling junk?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Dude, buy what you want. You're not going to get validation for gimmicky products here.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    I’m sorry but this is a really stupid take. First off, it’s a component trigger so you can just use regular trigger pins if you want. You aren’t required to use the antiwalk pins. Plus they are included in the package and some trigger companies don’t even bother to include pins at all (Triggertech).

Second, the inclusion of antiwalk pins doesn’t tell you anything about the quality of the trigger itself. Hell, there are some really good triggers out there that do require the use of antiwalk pins because the trigger springs don’t index with the trigger pins. JP, Elftmann and TriggerTech all use antiwalk pins with their designs. Are you saying those companies are fly by night scam operations selling junk?
    By my logic, yes. But I don’t care about gamer guns. My only interest in the AR-15 lies in duty grade rifles and accessories. But if you like it, that’s great! Buy it and let us know how it works out!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Where does it state that? I'm not seeing it.

By my logic, yes. But I don’t care about gamer guns. My only interest in the AR-15 lies in duty grade rifles and accessories. But if you like it, that’s great! Buy it and let us know how it works out!
    I agree, I've got not use for those triggers.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast