Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA's new "Duty Grade" Sabre series

Feedback Score

PSA's new "Duty Grade" Sabre series

I'm sure they'll sell a ton of these. Somehow, their "Sabre" logo reminds me of a Saudi Arabian insignia.:

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-rifle-series/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    I'm sure they'll sell a ton of these. Somehow, their "Sabre" logo reminds me of a Saudi Arabian insignia.:

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-rifle-series/
    No pics, no real info, and no reviews from anyone credible. On top of it only being a video, I'm tired of TFB auto running video popups so they can inflate their viewing numbers.

If someone else enjoys blindly watching videos, please feel free to post up intel that we can talk about.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Just for you Stick, the link has pictures:

"PSA is bringing out another big line this year SHOT Show 2023 with the new Sabre Premium Ar-15s. The plan from PSA is to have the “best AR out of the box for under $1000″ with the new Sabre AR-15s. They will be coming out this February in a mix of forged and billet receiver options, except for one model that is still in the works as an accurized 20” AR-15."

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2023...ium-ar-15-psa/
    Last edited by Slater; 01-28-23 at 13:57.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm tired of TFB auto running video popups so they can inflate their viewing numbers.
    +1. Its wicked annoying, especially since they switched to infinite scrolling. I miss the old TFB, that had long and technical articles, at a less frequent post rate, and no videos. Its become nothing more than forum posts and youtube plugs, except for a couple of the writers.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Nope. Too much ambidextrous stuff for me as usual with a lot of these new rifles. Those handguards at first glance look a little strange to me as well, especially where it mates with the receiver as shown in that outdoorhub link. And skeletonized bolt carrier groups have always been a hard pass in my book.

Someone mentioned the logo...to me it looks like they kinda ripped it off from US Palm.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Somehow PSA just doesn't sing out "Duty Grade" to me.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm going the other way.

Hell I'm even staying away from Toolcraft after PSA bought them. MicroBest or bust, I guess. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't mind the quad Rail if it has cut out for an FSB..lol

Feedback Score
    I'm surprised they didn't say "designed with Special Forces input".

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't say "designed with Special Forces input".
    Its pretty clear they got input or beta testing from zero people that carry a gun for a living. They’ve confused “duty” with “Call of Duty”.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast