Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iran is uner attack

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Iran is uner attack

Someone is attacking Iran, drones and possibly aircraft, ammo plant and possible oil refinery hit. I think it's likely Azerbaijan is behind this and we'll have to wait an see how extensive the attack was. The oil refinery fire might be caused be an earthquake not an attack. Thank you Brandon for making the World a safer place.

Malinda
    @TreasChest
    ·
    6h
    At night, factories producing UAVs, missiles and ammunition were attacked in Iran.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-29-23 at 07:12.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Got Israel written all over it.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    …factories producing UAVs, missiles and ammunition were attacked in Iran.
    That sounds terrible.

I think I’ll scramble some eggs with a little cheese mixed in for breakfast.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's also in the best interest of Ukraine that these guys can't send this stuff to Russia.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    That sounds terrible.

I went with a corn tortilla with beans and chorizo, topped with cotilla cheese. Now I’ll head to the range and not care too much.

Feedback Score
    Well, I pooped. So I guess technically I gave a shit.

Feedback Score
    **** war, in this modern world surely they can release a virus specific to someones DNA
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    That sounds terrible.

Gordon Ramsey taught me (on late night TV) that the keys are 1) Butter, a little more than you think and 2) Cook them SLOWLY- no browning.

I put the eggs in and a piece of ripped apart american cheese, a put the butter in and key stirring it at level 4 on my induction stove top. Wait for the butter to melt and the cheese to soften, and then take the temp to 6.5-7 and keep stirring/scarping the bottom to keep it from over cooking. Right before they are totally congealed, I turn off the heat and stir for 15 seconds, the then start folding them over to get them all cooked. Scrambled eggs don’t need to be ‘dry’ and completely cooked- we eat raw eggs when we eat poached or over easy.

On Iran, I hope this is more Isreal-nuke program related than drone assets. If it looks like we are punishing Iran for supplying drones to Russia for use in Ukraine, that opens the parallelism of our allies supply Ukraine weapons and could open them to direct action.

Of course, Poland isn’t Iran- and as pointed out Iran’s drone program has many… detractors.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Goya season all is my go to for eggs.
    https://www.goya.com/en/products/sazonador-total

Sometimes I put the cheese in first and let it start to crisp, then the eggs on top and scramble it in.

Iran has a lot more local enemies with more motive and opportunity than Ukraine.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Someone attacking Iran is a bad thing?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast