Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Administration…..

Feedback Score
    My hot take, there is no "The Man" running the show. The dems have succeeded in brainwashing generations of Americans in their idealist terms and our present political landscape is filled with dreamers who are trying to outdo their predecessors in progressivism. Joe is a product of 40 years of give us more taxes so we can do better.

People like Tucker and Maher and AOC and MTG are laughing all the way to the bank watching us become further and further divided.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    It matters not what Biden is. Biden ain’t running nothing but his shorts! He is the vessel that is being used, to show that our government cannot be trusted! To reign in the new one world Gooberment…that will claim to intend to fix all the problems that they themselves intentionally created!
    You may be surprised to know who is actually in charge of pounding in the final nail…..let’s just say this is truly Obama’s 3rd term…..
    All you have to do, is pay attention. As Barack once said “we don’t let uncle Joe make decisions”.
    Point is Biden doesnt call the shots because he is a drunk. I doubt Obama is personally involved but his people might be.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Budget View Post
    My hot take, there is no "The Man" running the show. The dems have succeeded in brainwashing generations of Americans in their idealist terms and our present political landscape is filled with dreamers who are trying to outdo their predecessors in progressivism. Joe is a product of 40 years of give us more taxes so we can do better.

People like Tucker and Maher and AOC and MTG are laughing all the way to the bank watching us become further and further divided.
    To be fair to Tucker he is the only person on your list telling the truth.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 01-29-23 at 12:27.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Point is Biden doesnt call the shots because he is a drunk. I doubt Obama is personally involved but his people might be.
    I’m pretty sure this is in fact Obama 3.0
    Of course I have no proof. But, this is what Obama envisioned…or at least paved the way for.
    Facts are, it don’t matter what globalist puppet is in control…all the establishment clowns answer to the same globalist that own the banks, control the UN, and the WHO.
    Last edited by camoman; 01-29-23 at 12:44.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Remember 2009, when Fox News broke “extremists training camps in the US”?
    Who was President in 2009?
    Now…we have Antifa, and the BLM…burning down small businesses, rioting, attacking people in cities!
    It’s humorous, that during the George Floyd “peaceful protest “ pallets of bricks were set up in the business districts of Minneapolis, and other liberal shitholes across the nation!
    My theory is…these “extremist camps” trained the higher ups of Antifa, and the BLM…with intent of creating the modern day Brown Shirts!
    I know most people will dismiss these claims, but one thing I’ve always excelled at, is connecting the dots…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    When will people admit, that what everyone calls “incompetence” is actually willful intent? Biden, is just a fall guy, who is calling exactly 0.00% of the shots. There is something much more at work here, then just simple incompetence. Everything this administration does, is meant to cripple our economy, subvert, and divide our nation! Now we are dumping our weapon’s stockpiles, selling our strategic oil reserves, sending Ukraine billions, and billions, letting hordes of migrants invade, censoring free speech, etc, etc.
    The Federal Gooberment, is waging a multi tiered war against the American people, and most Americans don’t even realize it!
    They have gone after our children with their crt, sexualization, and gender identity bullshit!
    They’ve gone after parents at school board meetings, for trying to have a voice!
    They’re trying to defund police!
    They’re going after small business, with the IRS!
    They have crippled our military!
    Released bio weapons!
    Etc, etc.
    Holy shit the cognitive dissonance is strong in this country!
    Now, these lunatics are pushing for nuclear war!
    These people need to be stopped! But they won’t be stopped because hardly anyone even admits the truth!
    I think on here, you are preaching to the choir. We ARE, purposely, being destroyed from within like cancer. And Im at the point I believe its terminal, beyond repair. As Ive suggested in another thread..what IM doing, Ive stopped even worrying about the Federal aspect of things-our government is GONE, period.
    I will do all I can to keep TN & the South as RED as possible, and of course my local area too.
    Aside from that: Circle your wagons. GET, whilst there is something left to get. Get YOURS, get your FAMILY'S, friends..prepare NOW and to hell with the country at large. While things are available, though high, at least they are there. Talk to the adults in your family/friend circle about possible things in
    YOUR area that could happen. Make ready for those things. Turn to Christ.
    We are WELL into the fall & the red light is blinking.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Budget View Post

I always have to SMH when I see that comment. Like we've all been holding hands sing kumbaya or something, or there is some nefarious character behind the curtain making us all hate each other. As if we really all agree on things. Face it, there is a divide in this country, and ya better pick a side. And yes, it means roughly half this country has their heads firmly planted up their asses.

I will stand proudly on the "conservative" (small "c") side of things; I despise what the Left represents and what they stand for. They are the antithesis of what I believe in. I wish them the worst and hopefully they will be destroyed in the process. Yeah, I feel that strongly about it.

I cannot fathom "coming together" with them. It will inevitably involve how the Left defines "compromise": they get something out of it reflecting their agenda, and we only give up something. Then next time a little more chipping away at the stone occurs......it is a one-way street and I have ZERO desire to make nice with them.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 01-29-23 at 14:04.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I think on here, you are preaching to the choir. We ARE, purposely, being destroyed from within like cancer. And Im at the point I believe its terminal, beyond repair. As Ive suggested in another thread..what IM doing, Ive stopped even worrying about the Federal aspect of things-our government is GONE, period.
    I will do all I can to keep TN & the South as RED as possible, and of course my local area too.
    Aside from that: Circle your wagons. GET, whilst there is something left to get. Get YOURS, get your FAMILY'S, friends..prepare NOW and to hell with the country at large. While things are available, though high, at least they are there. Talk to the adults in your family/friend circle about possible things in
    YOUR area that could happen. Make ready for those things. Turn to Christ.
    We are WELL into the fall & the red light is blinking.
    Well, I’m sure in my area, just like many other rural areas….what will truly happen is eventually chaos due to hunger. Only a small percentage of people can actually live off the land. We all count on transportation, and grocery stores to survive.
    Some idiots I’ve talked to think that they can hunt to survive….I try to explain that hunting for survival is not plausible when the rest of the county is doing the same thing! How long would hunting for every meal be substantial? Nobody can ever answer that question.
    The best way to prepare, is to have a reliable water source, water filtration, have an abundance of heirloom seeds, and livestock. Buy a wood stove for heating, and cooking, invest your money in hard goods now, before it’s worth nothing….etc.
    People need to learn life skills, because I don’t see any of this getting any better soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It’s fun to dunk on Biden. We need to stop, and I’ve been saying it for some time.

There is some number of normies that are persuadable. Focusing on the guy who obviously is not actually running things, rather than the progressive policies being implemented on purpose and with intended results, is a tactical mistake.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not limited to the present.

Folly isn't going to result in victory most days, planning will.

Party B losing to/being harmed by Party A without any real consequences the majority of the time isn't an indicator Party A is stupid.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast