Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Administration…..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We are on the way to becoming a second world country....lots of blame to go around...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    We are on the way to becoming a second world country....lots of blame to go around...
    What comes after second world?
    Flooding the borders with millions of migrants, coupled with the current woke politics….will turn the US into a 2nd world nation…but the impending doom of the US dollar will push us below 2nd world status. This is almost inevitable at this point. The fun has just begun.
    Last edited by camoman; 01-29-23 at 15:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I always have to SMH when I see that comment. Like we've all been holding hands sing kumbaya or something, or there is some nefarious character behind the curtain making us all hate each other. As if we really all agree on things. Face it, there is a divide in this country, and ya better pick a side. And yes, it means roughly half this country has their heads firmly planted up their asses.

I will stand proudly on the "conservative" (small "c") side of things; I despise what the Left represents and what they stand for. They are the antithesis of what I believe in. I wish them the worst and hopefully they will be destroyed in the process. Yeah, I feel that strongly about it.

I cannot fathom "coming together" with them. It will inevitably involve how the Left defines "compromise": they get something out of it reflecting their agenda, and we only give up something. Then next time a little more chipping away at the stone occurs......it is a one-way street and I have ZERO desire to make nice with them.
    Amen.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Here is a clear concise 15 minute take.
    Good video! Thanks for posting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    snip
    I totally get that. I happen to know and work with good people who happen to be swept up in all the left promises. I detest their politics but they are just ignorant, mostly by choice but they are good people.

I agree zero compromise on rights. Compromise got us the NFA, gun free zones, may issue, etc etc. It's just a catch phrase to make a controlling A Hole to gas light those of us who enjoy our freedoms into thinking we're selfish for doing so.

Feedback Score
    As the president in Clear and Present Danger said: "The course of action I would suggest, is a course of action I can't suggest"

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    As the president in Clear and Present Danger said: "The course of action I would suggest, is a course of action I can't suggest"

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    Agreed

Feedback Score
    A big picture perspective;

The world is a chaotic place. Always has been. Somewhere in the world there is always a war being fought, a famine, a genocide, oppression, a struggle. Thats life. Eventually it will happen here too. There is no war to end all wars and people aren't going to wake up and change our trajectory.

So don't be overly concerned with things of national importance because you're not going to have a significant impact in the grand scheme of things. Sure its amusing to to watch how things unfold but its best not to get too caught up in the game.

Instead do what you can, be a good person, set a good example, improve your own life and help those you can.

Some good advice for us all from The Apostle Paul;

11 that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, 12 that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing.
    1 Thessalonians 4:11-12
    Last edited by prepare; 01-29-23 at 19:47.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    When will people admit, that what everyone calls “incompetence” is actually willful intent? Biden, is just a fall guy, who is calling exactly 0.00% of the shots. There is something much more at work here, then just simple incompetence. Everything this administration does, is meant to cripple our economy, subvert, and divide our nation! Now we are dumping our weapon’s stockpiles, selling our strategic oil reserves, sending Ukraine billions, and billions, letting hordes of migrants invade, censoring free speech, etc, etc.
    The Federal Gooberment, is waging a multi tiered war against the American people, and most Americans don’t even realize it!
    They have gone after our children with their crt, sexualization, and gender identity bullshit!
    They’ve gone after parents at school board meetings, for trying to have a voice!
    They’re trying to defund police!
    They’re going after small business, with the IRS!
    They have crippled our military!
    Released bio weapons!
    Etc, etc.
    Holy shit the cognitive dissonance is strong in this country!
    Now, these lunatics are pushing for nuclear war!
    These people need to be stopped! But they won’t be stopped because hardly anyone even admits the truth!
    All of what you mention is the implementation of the WEF/IMF's insane Global Reset agenda. Tin hat time... the chaos and disorder you're seening in the world is pretty much planned out. You have to break it... all of it, societies, economies, etc.. to rebuild better. World Corporate Governance. Read it about it:

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/what-is-the-great-reset/

It has been discussed here a bit. Just a couple weeks ago, Biten started talk again about the North American Union. A borderless economic area encompassing the former United States, Canada and Mexico.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...h-america-dna/

The majority of what is being discussed at the Davos meeting is about this Agenda and implementing it. There are tons of US politicians, "Leaders" and big money types there discussing your future. One comment by Klaus Schwab concerned plans to hit back on right wing extremism in the world. Because you don't know what is good for you.... so those of you that are against this, get ready for the hold my beer and watch this moment coming in the next year or years...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eli...roups-hit-back

It looks to me like that despite the folks like me and you suffering through the war in Ukraine, that that whole s&!t storm is just a way for the world elites to rob and launder the treasure from other countries through the world and funnel it to themselves. THey keep giving supplies to Uke's just enough to keep the war going. There's no money in peace. War is a racket. It makes the rich richer and the poor poorer and dead.
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 01-30-23 at 08:23.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    All of what you mention is the implementation of the WEF/IMF's insane Global Reset agenda. Tin hat time... the chaos and disorder you're seening in the world is pretty much planned out. You have to break it... all of it, societies, economies, etc.. to rebuild better. World Corporate Governance. Read it about it:

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/what-is-the-great-reset/

It has been discussed here a bit. Just a couple weeks ago, Biten started talk again about the North American Union. A borderless economic area encompassing the former United States, Canada and Mexico.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...h-america-dna/

The majority of what is being discussed at the Davos meeting is about this Agenda and implementing it. There are tons of US politicians, "Leaders" and big money types there discussing your future. One comment by Klaus Schwab concerned plans to hit back on right wing extremism in the world. Because you don't know what is good for you.... so those of you that are against this, get ready for the hold my beer and watch this moment coming in the next year or years...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eli...roups-hit-back

It looks to me like that despite the folks like me and you suffering through the war in Ukraine, that that whole s&!t storm is just a way for the world elites to rob and launder the treasure from other countries through the world and funnel it to themselves. THey keep giving supplies to Uke's just enough to keep the war going. There's no money in peace. War is a racket. It makes the rich richer and the poor poorer and dead.
    And our gubberment is complicit in our destruction.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast