Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why the U.S. is impossible to invade

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    I don't get the danger mention, but all of this is by invitation of the powers that be.
    I understand that. But that does not change the fact that the borders are down. The Cartels flood our country with violence, fentanyl other dangerous substances, completely unchecked….as the un vetted migrants pour on in thousands per day! Whether it’s designed by our politicians or not….doesn’t change the fact of what this truly is. It can be sugar coated ten days from Sunday…it changes nothing.
    Last edited by camoman; 02-04-23 at 15:18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I understand that. But that does not change the fact that the borders are down. The Cartels flood our country with violence, fentanyl other dangerous substances, completely unchecked….as the un vetted migrants pour on in thousands per day! Whether it’s designed by our politicians or not….doesn’t change the fact of what this truly is. It can be sugar coated ten days from Sunday…it changes nothing.
    Recognizing the facilitation isn't sugar coating it.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well, whilst everyone was distracted by the ccp weather balloon, they snuck a 911 terrorist out the back door of Gitmo... Yea, you can invade, attack, etc as you please without reprecussions...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-spy-balloon/
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    If those locals along the border did something other than complain the problem could fix itself. We watched a bunch of them not wanting a fence a few years back, well eff them let them deal with the invasion.

The worthless government and it's employees only care about paychecks and pensions so the locals are the only ones left to fix the issue.

Miles of alligator filled moats would certainly at least slow the problem down, can't afford alligators then electrify the water, etc, etc, etc. Chain link fence electrified with some razor wire will keep them out. Can't afford that then move and let someone else fix the issue.

You can rent excavators cheap enough, unless they know someone with one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If we locals took it into our own hands, we would be put in jail due the actions it would take to prevent entry...the invasion is all by design by this admin / swamp & mass illegal immigration is actually happening all over the globe.

CBP is processing the vast majority that cross & then bussing / flying them north to a town near you...the getaways / those that don't want to be processed are causing problems in ranch land as they move north, but there is no blowup of illegals growing along the border. At least not in the Rio Grande Valley.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    I didn't say get a .308 and go hunting, I offered a few small ideas to stop the problem. Electric fences/razor wire are not illegal in the country, building a moat I doubt is illegal, if alligators decided to move in, well that's nature for you.
    Where there is a will there is a way.

Don't think for a minute that CBP or any other government employee had your/our best interest in mind, they do what they are told to an extent and care only about pay checks and pensions.

I live 20 minutes from a busy border crossing, so I talk to these people regularly, they live local, eat at the same restaurants we do and most will discuss the issues that are happening.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can only speak for my area & without an understanding of the Rio Grande River from the mouth up to around Roma / Falcon lake, it just isn't feasible for locals to be a solution...lined mostly with farmland & US Fed wildlife corridors.

I've lived on the border for over 5 decades & worked in Mexico for 15 years in the maquilas...it may sound good in your head, but if I drove you around my stomping grounds you would understand.

I wasn't talking about mowing them down either...even if locals went to town & got it done as you suggested, this admin would lock up their own for interfering with this invasion that is by their design. They don't want it to stop. I know several BP's & they are sick of being processors & baby sitters. Only the guys going after the getaways are getting the job description they envisioned.

You would also be dealing with the narcos who are making more $$$$ moving humans than they are dope right now. This is a fed / swamp issue who isn't following their own immigration laws & want open borders...Abbott is trying to play the part & building some walls, but it's a bandaid on a head wound. If you look at the map, I'm only talking about an inch on the yardstick...about 1800 more miles of this to deal with. Only way this stops is change of policy, mass deportations, stay in mexico, no money to countries sending illegals & making it known around the globe we are going to make it very painful if you cross illegally.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The locals cannot even defend themselves.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-million-bond/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    The locals cannot even defend themselves.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-million-bond/
    This is what happens when anyone dares enforce boundaries: national, local, personal, or otherwise. Injure or kill a non-white, go to prison. Gun ownership is rapidly being made irrelevant, and the USA is very obviously an occupied country.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123