Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why the U.S. is impossible to invade

Feedback Score

Why the U.S. is impossible to invade

Pretty good video really. Of course we arent immune to terrorists attacks but it does ruin the Red Dawn scenerio we all love. Anyway thought you guys might enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fko3T0iKOJ4
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It all depends on how you define "invade." If you are strictly talking a Red Dawn scenario, that is unlikely and Fortress America is nigh impregnable. However, if you expand the definition to include the mass migration of peoples a la the Gothic invasion of the Roman Empire, then it is not only possible, but already well underway.
    "One can lead a child to knowledge, but one cannot make him think."
    - Robert Heinlein

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    It all depends on how you define "invade." If you are strictly talking a Red Dawn scenario, that is unlikely and Fortress America is nigh impregnable. However, if you expand the definition to include the mass migration of peoples a la the Gothic invasion of the Roman Empire, then it is not only possible, but already well underway.
    True, and the same politicians allowing this to happen would no doubt welcome and encourage China to invade via the west coast.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    True, and the same politicians allowing this to happen would no doubt welcome and encourage China to invade via the west coast.
    Absolutely an invasion of our borders is going on. There are many other ways to control this country via corrupt politicans, monetary controls like buying debt and buying up our farmland:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/chin...t-control-ours
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Westerners in general and Americans in particular entertain "invasion" scenarios as if the world worked like it did in 1939.

The reality is that, the Chinese do not need to or have to "invade;" they are already operating inside the United States, in very large numbers, freely. They have agents serving in the United States Congress (Ted Lieu, Judy Chu, et al), the US Armed Forces, the US Intelligence agencies, and various Federal and state agencies. They are masters of subversion, making expert use of bribes (various types) and extortion to reach their desired objectives. Entire US industries have been infiltrated by Chinese agents, and their activities in the realm of IP theft and technology transfer have no peer. The same with US universities, research labs, and related facilities: they are permeated with Chinese agents and Chinese espionage, both of which been extraordinarily successful. We're talking hundreds of thousands of human assets.

Meanwhile, US intelligence assets inside China have been wiped out or turned: https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...omised-report/

In my part of the world, the Chinese are rightly seen as a menace and a threat; in the United States, Americans have been cowed into allowing them into the country and into the highest and most influential positions, but nary a soul dares sound the alarm, lest they be branded "racist." It would be hilarious if it weren't so deadly serious, but my fellow Americans aren't bright enough to figure it out.
    Last edited by Buncheong; 01-31-23 at 07:46.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Trojan Horse....the mass immigration and open borders.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you haven’t noticed, we are currently being invaded, by tens of thousands of migrants per day. It may not be some foreign army, in some Red Dawn scenario.. This is a cultural invasion, meant to descend us into chaos.

Feedback Score
    Not impossible if the right officials are complicit. My first argument would be any invader trying to come by sea would be sunk before they got here. But, if the “rightly” placed officials and commanders ordered stand down, or the CNO orders fleets to useless locations, the landing may be successful. If “they” are coming by air, ditto. Army being ordered around, chasing their tails. But, embedding troops with some caravan, now there’s a plan. Not even needing combat divisions, though with a large enough caravan certainly possible. Were I a planner, I’d opt for well trained special ops, with the objective of attacking infrastructure, for example, or causing chaos when the “John has a long mustache” message comes. Then, the “real” forces, supplemented by more cells and cached supplies. Bottom line, though is complicity.
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pretty sure we are being invaded across the southern border as we speak…
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Why the U.S. is impossible to invade

Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    The usurper already has when he cancelled the program to reduce the Chinese influence in the Universities.

That and the wide open southern border.

He was compromised from day 1 and that is exactly why he was illegally imstalled into that office.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 02-02-23 at 22:26.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast