Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
This unfettered ILLEGAL invasion is why I will, to my dying day, oppose ANY suggestions of amnesty or a "pathway to citizenship". EVER. Fvck them, let them forever live in the shadows as they say.....and their damn kids too. Better yet, deport them. They will be nothing but future Democrat voters, which of course is the exact reason the Demoshits want them here.

I don't give a shit if they're "looking for a better life". Fix your own shitty Third World country. There is a LEGAL way to come here. Do it that way and we're square. I do not give one shit if it's "too hard" or "too expensive". Tough titties, deal with it. You are NOT welcome if you are illegal.

I remember when Shitstain (Obama) made the "Dreamers" plea. "But those poor innocent chilrunz didn't have a choice". I swore this time, once the Cheater-in-Chief Biden took office, that I would forever be against ANY type of amnesty, including the poor innocent wittle ninos. Fvck all of them. You know damn well that in 10 or 15 years you're gonna hear that same whiney-ass Obunghole-era shit about "the chilrunz". Send every g-damn one of them back.

Oh, and before some douche accuses me of "racism", this applies to Euro/Hispanic/Asian/African ILLEGAL ALIENS. Skin color or ethnicity matters not one bit. Be here legally or GTFO.
I'm with ya.

Really sucks because if they didn't overwhelm the system completely, we probably could have accommodated some of these people. I don't hate their kids, I really wish their was a way, but they decided to tank our ability to manage things with an unregulated invasion. So here we are.