Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Grid; Neo-Nazis; White People Suck

Feedback Score

Power Grid; Neo-Nazis; White People Suck

A record number of attacks on electrical grids plunged thousands of Americans into darkness last year, as authorities worry neo-Nazis are targeting critical infrastructure.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elec...sm-2023-1?op=1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ttack-doj-says

I originally saw this on BSNBC in my YouTube Newsfeed (because I follow all the mainstream legacy media I can, as well as all the independent media I can.. so I can feel like my opinions can be more ‘balanced’). I typed in ‘Baltimore Neo Nazi Power Grid’ into DuckDuckGo and chose these two articles, so don’t try and skewer me on sources. I’m just posting info, you do with it as you wish.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've said it before and I will say it again, it's most likely drunk kids or general copper stealing aholes than "White Supremisist, Neo Nazi's".
    The last "Big One" was caused by two Burglars cutting the power for several robberies.
    I'm afraid all the Grand Cyclops linen and swastika's were located somewhere else.

The FBI made it a point to begin infiltraiting these groups in the 60's and 70's. If you're at a Klan meeting, the guy to your left and right is an FBI Agent or an informer.
    The only people who were any good at keeping secrets were the IRA and they had their own issues.

Feedback Score
    From what I have read on this, my take is that the Fleebs just arrested two people for talking shit over the internet.

Note to self: "no talking shit over the internet"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When non-white revolutionaries discover how easy it is to plunge our nation into chaos we’ll really be having fun. Our utilities are so vulnerable it’s not even funny. Not just electricity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

You know I took a look at our sub station, there's a tree laying over the half fallen fence.
    That should attract the KKK and some Neo Nazi's like moths to a porch light.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

You know I took a look at our sub station, there's a tree laying over the half fallen fence.
    That should attract the KKK and some Neo Nazi's like moths to a porch light.
    Is the KKK still a thing?

The grand wizard (person in charge) or whatever he is called used to live in MI about an hour from my location and I was told he died several years ago and that the klan basically disappeared after that.

Feedback Score
    ANTIFA, LITTLE FACISTS BASTARDS.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Is the KKK still a thing?

The grand wizard (person in charge) or whatever he is called used to live in MI about an hour from my location and I was told he died several years ago and that the klan basically disappeared after that.
    They rolled into the democrat party.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Note to self: "no talking shit over the internet"
    I’m screwed…
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    A record number of attacks on electrical grids plunged thousands of Americans into darkness last year, as authorities worry neo-Nazis are targeting critical infrastructure.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elec...sm-2023-1?op=1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ttack-doj-says

I originally saw this on BSNBC in my YouTube Newsfeed (because I follow all the mainstream legacy media I can, as well as all the independent media I can.. so I can feel like my opinions can be more ‘balanced’). I typed in ‘Baltimore Neo Nazi Power Grid’ into DuckDuckGo and chose these two articles, so don’t try and skewer me on sources. I’m just posting info, you do with it as you wish.
    Who knew neo nazis were so into eco terrorism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast