Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Haley running for POTUS 2024

Feedback Score
    I have no interest in electing Niki Haley.

I will concede she is better than my governor in SD who is also considering a run. Kristi Noem is a lightweight, she’ll get eaten alive by the media like Sarah Palin did, except Kristi might be even dumber.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    …she’ll get eaten alive by the media like Sarah Palin did, except Kristi might be even dumber.
    Ouch lol

Feedback Score
    Hell no. RINO[E].
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am holding out for DeSANTIS. She would be a decent vp. She was especially effective Shit talking other countries when she was at the UN. She could use those skills as vp. Plus she is obviously smarter than Biden and Kamala put together t.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I am holding out for DeSANTIS. She would be a decent vp. She was especially effective Shit talking other countries when she was at the UN. She could use those skills as vp. Plus she is obviously smarter than Biden and Kamala put together t.
    From your lips to God's ears.......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The problem I have is she bailed on her UN job. So now she is ready for an even harder one? Ummm....ok.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    The problem I have is she bailed on her UN job. So now she is ready for an even harder one? Ummm....ok.
    I think the plan was for her to run for Senate when Trump appointed Lindsey Graham to replace Sessions. The rumor is Graham ultimately refused the job (don't blame him). I don't think she was stressed out. LOL.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    On air this week Don Lemon said Haley is past her prime and then followed that with "I’m just saying what the facts are. Google it. Everybody at home, when is a woman in her prime, it says 20s, 30s and 40s,"

I work as a manager at a large space/defense company and if I said that in a public setting at work, I would be terminated. Lemon is catching some criticism, but since he made the remark about a Republican woman no price will be paid.

The MSM treats Republican women worse than Hunter treats Ukrainian hookers.

Andy

P.S. I have been in a romantic relationship with a woman for years who is over 40 now and she is certainly not past her prime. Lemon, like most liberals, is a douche.
    Last edited by AndyLate; 02-17-23 at 07:16.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    On air this week Don Lemon said Haley is past her prime and then followed that with "I’m just saying what the facts are. Google it. Everybody at home, when is a woman in her prime, it says 20s, 30s and 40s,"

I work as a manager at a large space/defense company and if I said that in a public setting at work, I would be terminated. Lemon is catching some criticism, but since he made the remark about a Republican woman no price will be paid.

Andy

P.S. I have been in a romantic relationship with a woman for years who is over 40 now and she is certainly not past her prime. Lemon, like most liberals, is a douche.
    So a late 50's queer guy is going to tell us the shelf life of Women? I think he needs to stay in his lane and worry about his own prolapse.
    He hasn't a clue how stupid he actually appears, does he?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

Andy

Lemon is a homo, what the hell does he know about women?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast