Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking: The FBI Is Searching Joe Biden's Beach House In Rehoboth, Delaware

Feedback Score

Breaking: The FBI Is Searching Joe Biden's Beach House In Rehoboth, Delaware

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Of course, they aren’t going to find anything, and it’s probably just the FBI trying to say to the GOP “See? We’re neutral. Don’t say we did nothin’ for ya!”
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    How could anything incriminating be there after all the time they have had to scrub the place?
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    "Breaking: The FBI Is Searching Joe Biden's Beach House In Rehoboth, Delaware"

CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, CBS News etc.. : " of course Trump is still worse!"
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    How could anything incriminating be there after all the time they have had to scrub the place?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Didn’t they do this a week ago? Or was that his office? Or have I lost my mind? I’d have sworn I saw something about this recently.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Exactly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The 4th place & time now.
    I read a tweet from Anita Broderick..the chick that Bill Clinton raped years ago..yesterday, and she said from one place they literally hauled away TWO 18 wheeler loads of papers. Has anyone else seen this, or can verify this?
    Now, more today.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Of course, they aren’t going to find anything, and it’s probably just the FBI trying to say to the GOP “See? We’re neutral. Don’t say we did nothin’ for ya!”
    I don’t think so, Joe’s on his way out, he is a huge liability, Harris is too, not sure how the DNC will nuke her, but they will. Get ready for the California governor to step in and save the day, just in time for 2024.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbtoth View Post
    I don’t think so, Joe’s on his way out, he is a huge liability, Harris is too, not sure how the DNC will nuke her, but they will. Get ready for the California governor to step in and save the day, just in time for 2024.
    Something like this.

Two years ago I would have said Butt-Krieg, but his star seems to have flamed out completely.

The DNC is capable of massive electioneering and fraud, as they've shown 2-3 times in a row now, but literally no one would believe a landslide re-election victory for China Joe and Harris, so they will need a new puppet to have a half-functional government in January 2025.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast