Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: audio headsets what yall use

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

audio headsets what yall use

So for years Ive had a lg hbs-820 that was amazing, loud, lots of bass, could make a call with the press of a button and I just got the lg hbs 835 and it has none of this. didnt even come with a charger and I paid 80$ more than what I did for some thing that has everything.

Im trying to find something to replace it and amazon had better because they leaked my bank info twice and god knows if my name and address were released to someone.

The headset I had didnt have noise canceling because it was just that loud and full of bass and this I paid almost twice more for less.

I need something because without my music at work I cant even be bothered to be there.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Good thing you don't work for me... You would have to choose between the headsets and your job.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    well im glad I dont work for you because with as helpful as you have been with your post you must be fun at parties and a slave driver at work that im surprised anyone would want to work with you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    well im glad I dont work for you because with as helpful as you have been with your post you must be fun at parties and a slave driver at work that im surprised anyone would want to work with you.
    I’ve had a set of Beats for a few years now. I fly a lot and the noise cancellation helps. I use them while working out as well and they do just fine.

Really don’t have any complaint.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Honestly, most of the time, I just use my cheap-ass Crapple AirPods. I do have a set of Bose noise-cancelling headphones from my days at M$. They're quite nice, but you can't do calls on them IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Good thing you don't work for me... You would have to choose between the headsets and your job.
    I'm too old and I've been around too long to take any bullshit from a cranky boss. I have mad skills and there are lots of jobs...Most with higher salary than the last. So don't like how I work, then Bye Felicia. Somebody else will be happy to have me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    Had an employer once that was one of those part time sheriff deputy things. Came to the shop one day in his goofy deputy uniform and walked up on me right after I just got finished roaching a big fat one. ( a good quality fattie too! )

Guy obviously smelled it and asked me if I had been smoking weed. I looked at him, then at the uniform, than back at him and said: "Sorry dude, I don't talk to cops OR answer any questions from them". Had to repeat myself / tell him a few more times but he finally figured it out and left the shop for his office fairly clearly frustrated.

Seeing as how that fool could not even operate HALF the tools in that shop and 'needed' my services a hell of a lot more than I 'needed' his work - Yes, I will do as I damn well please.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm pretty happy with my Skull Candy Hesh Evo's.. My price point is $100 and they used to meet that.. they're now $105. I won't spend any more because I tend to break expensive things. Noise cancelling works decent and sound quality is decent. I haven't messed with all the features, but you can take calls.

I'm a boss. I have a headphone/ear bud policy. You can wear them if you are not working with customers and aren't responsible for answering phones. My people that count inventory, stock shelves, and mechanic for me are all allowed to use them. It makes their mundane tasks more enjoyable for them and it helps morale.

Feedback Score
    I had a boss that got mad when I used a pair of ear buds in the shop bay because I “couldn’t hear a car behind me”. So I commented that the guy who blasted death metal that I found offensive through the shop on tower speakers affected my ability to hear safely and provided a negative image for our customers in the service drive. It was so loud you couldn’t hear a car running in your own bay unless he turned it down. That guy had to shut off his music. Eventually techs started complaining about nothing so they allowed earphones only while not moving a vehicle.
    I have had decent luck with Beats, and my family has some Bose QCs that are really nice too. Both are kind of above the $100 mark though.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

audio headsets what yall use

Lulz at the first world millennial problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Had an employer once that was one of those part time sheriff deputy things. Came to the shop one day in his goofy deputy uniform and walked up on me right after I just got finished roaching a big fat one. ( a good quality fattie too! )

Guy obviously smelled it and asked me if I had been smoking weed. I looked at him, then at the uniform, than back at him and said: "Sorry dude, I don't talk to cops OR answer any questions from them". Had to repeat myself / tell him a few more times but he finally figured it out and left the shop for his office fairly clearly frustrated.

Seeing as how that fool could not even operate HALF the tools in that shop and 'needed' my services a hell of a lot more than I 'needed' his work - Yes, I will do as I damn well please.
    I'm a cook at a packing plant. I'm just a nobody feeding 2000 Mexicans every day of the week.

Maybe someone should have asked nicely what kind of job first.

I know many here that will buy shots at the station before they "go in duty". If they Leo or mall cop I don't know but I'm just trying to make my way and have a sense of my own world in this madness before I have to get under a desk to save me from a nuclear **** you hellfires.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast