Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Spy Balloon over Montana

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I’m with coal dragger. Canada reason for being expired a loooong time ago. Should have taken it in trade for WWII Lend-Lease with Britian.

It’s Freanch Maine, Upper-New York State, and North Wisconsin.

The rationale I heard was that it could hurt people on the ground or some thing? Isn’t it over Montana or Wyoming or something newsflash? There’s no people there.

He takes it seriously large balloon to carry any kind of weight. I think something like an EmP will be really hard to work into that kind of restriction. Biological work even the Japanese thought about trying to send rabies over that way.

I’m just thinking of the ordnance that the Russians put up Willy-Nelly to get shoot at U2s and SR71s……
    Strategically speaking, there’s a lot there. China wouldn’t gamble escalation and losing one of those for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    So it is apparently high enough that it isn’t interfering with aircraft flights, which means it’s at 55-65k feet. Fighters would likely be ineffective unless a laser guided missile can operate that high, because fighters aren’t going there. We have the capabilities to take it down but we have gutless leaders. I will bet that if it gets over Delaware, they will do something. Not until then.
    Pretty sure the F-15E can get to 60 to 65,000 ft, and I recall them launching an anti-satellite missile from 70k.

If we had the balls to take it out they would find a way.

It's senile Joe and his milk toast appointees are just not willing to stand up to China.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Biden thinks his birthday balloon slipped off his wrist and doesn’t want someone to pop it.

Feedback Score
    You sure as crap know that we probably would never had heard about it if Trump were president. It would have been toast as soon as it crossed our airspace.

Could a JAG officer take it upon themselves to investigate Miley Cyrus for treason and dereliction of duty? What would it take to open a case? I've heard the Colonels with 20+ years and no path to general are the most dangerous people in the military- nothing to lose, nothing to gain and enough authority to F people's day up. Talk about having a straight ride to a House seat in a conservative district if you to a wrecking ball to Miley.

Shoot it down and you then have to explain all the non scientific gear, or the anthrax capsules, or ECM gear.

Sounds like a time to send a battle group through the Straits, you know, due to tides and currents...
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 02-03-23 at 09:15.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    It’s not when you know who told Biden not to, Milley the Feckless.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/us-trackin...221300297.html

I’m seriously beginning to question his loyalty to the United States.
    Only just now? Lmao

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    So it is apparently high enough that it isn’t interfering with aircraft flights, which means it’s at 55-65k feet. Fighters would likely be ineffective unless a laser guided missile can operate that high, because fighters aren’t going there. We have the capabilities to take it down but we have gutless leaders. I will bet that if it gets over Delaware, they will do something. Not until then.
    *F-15 Eagle has entered the chat… and he’s not pleased with your blasphrmy*

On September 13, 1985, Major Doug Pearson made history when he destroyed a satellite with a missile launched from his F-15. On September 13, 1985, at 12:42 p.m., Major Wilbert “Doug” Pearson pushed the “pickle button” in the cockpit of his F-15A, launching a missile high over the Pacific Ocean.

This shot would be the equivalent of Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant at the free throw line-easy for us…
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    You can't tell me we don't have an airborne laser that could bring a spy balloon down in a semi-controlled manner. You also can't tell me NASA and NORAD have no computer systems that can accurately plot impact points on something as slow as a balloon the size of three busses.

As usual, the Biden Administration and the JCS are LYING about why they don't want to interfere with China's aggression towards the US. Feckless Bastards!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Chinese Spy Balloon over Montana

XiDen has been compromised for a very long time.

How long do you think Trump would have let that balloon occupy our airspace unmolested?

Traitors are shot.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 02-03-23 at 11:37.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0311 View Post
    *F-15 Eagle has entered the chat… and he’s not pleased with your blasphrmy*

On September 13, 1985, Major Doug Pearson made history when he destroyed a satellite with a missile launched from his F-15. On September 13, 1985, at 12:42 p.m., Major Wilbert “Doug” Pearson pushed the “pickle button” in the cockpit of his F-15A, launching a missile high over the Pacific Ocean.

This shot would be the equivalent of Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant at the free throw line-easy for us…
    Ok, you are right. It possibly could.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast