Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Spy Balloon over Montana

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0311 View Post
    *F-15 Eagle has entered the chat… and he’s not pleased with your blasphrmy*

On September 13, 1985, Major Doug Pearson made history when he destroyed a satellite with a missile launched from his F-15. On September 13, 1985, at 12:42 p.m., Major Wilbert “Doug” Pearson pushed the “pickle button” in the cockpit of his F-15A, launching a missile high over the Pacific Ocean.

This shot would be the equivalent of Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant at the free throw line-easy for us…
    Yep, same event I mentioned in post 22 above.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=3088188

This was written up pretty well in aviation week.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    By the way Gulf stream corporate Jets have a service ceiling of 51,000 ft. I've been in one over 55,000 ft for testing.

And that was an older one. Those with the service ceiling of 51,000 ft probably tested over 60,000 ft for certification.

Service ceiling is largely set by power and aerodynamics. You have to be able to fly fast enough to keep generating lift in the reduced density air.

Since f-15s are capable of going ballistic and climb without the benefit of lift their max altitude is probably higher in based on pressurization limits of the suits and such.

If we wanted that balloon down it would be down already.

Feedback Score
    Yes in 1985 an F-15 shot down a satellite with the ASM-135 ASAT missile.
    Then in 1988 that program was canceled.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Here is hoping that at least that thing is almost on fire from the electronic and hyperspectral frying it is getting.

High speed pass by Aurora to dump the balloon..
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So our shit bag uncle Joe can threaten the US citizenry with F-15s, but not Chinese balloons? Good to know.

Assess it's capabilities? That's a cuckster play if I ever heard one. It's not here for our benefit, china isn't trying to suprise uncle Joe with a framed photo of Montana.

I'm willing to bet there is no planned recovery for this thing so it's transmitting whatever it's after. We need to figure a way to block or scramble it's signal. It also doesn't need to be brought down in flames, just have it's lift reduced till it descends. We put men in the moon, I'm pretty sure we can figure a way to bring a balloon down from 60k feet. It's over the midwest not southern California.

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sgtrock82; 02-03-23 at 15:54.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    So our shit bag uncle Joe can threaten the US citizenry with F-15s, but not Chinese balloons? Good to know.

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk
    He knows who is actual political foes are, and it ain’t the CCP!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    That ****ing balloon It's supposed to come over North Carolina this weekend. Time to move the still out of photo range.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The Big Guy is just waiting on the money to hit his bank account which is the signal from his ChiCom handlers that they are done and he can then shoot down the balloon.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Open borders
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    They were tracking before it got to Alaska.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene����
    @RepMTG
    ·
    4m
    But the military started tracking the balloon over the Aleutian Islands DAYS AGO, where it could have easily been shot down safely over water.

The balloon should have never been allowed to enter US airspace.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast