I’m about to buy my first suppressor that will be going on an 11.5” FBI Spec barrel with 0.069 gas port. I’ve been researching and reading between here and other forums trying to pick what “the best” 5.56 suppressor would be.

I know 5.56 SBR won’t be hearing safe no matter what. I’m mostly trying to just take the edge off of the concussion of a short barrel.

I have a PRI Gas Buster CH on the upper already, and as far as I know that’s all I can do about minimizing gas to face (im not interested in adjustable gas blocks).

I’ve narrowed my choices to DA Sierra 5 or Sandman.

For a suppressor staying on a 5.56 AR, is there any benefit to getting the larger Sandman?

The only other thing I’m mainly concerned with is backpressure, but I haven’t seen any negative things said about the Sierra 5.

Does anyone have any input/reasons to avoid the Sierra 5?

Some final details about the host AR:

-11.5” Centurion w/ FBI spec barrel (mine has 0.069 gas port; I know they were recently changed)
-Lower receiver has A5H2 buffer (I can move up to an H3 if need be)
-I have an FCD 6315XE (Xeno mount) already installed on the barrel, but if there’s good enough reason I don’t mind switching to something else before I make a purchase.