Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Any other annoying pistol trends?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    heres one that is starting to bug me.

People going on and on about not a glock but takes glock parts and they say its better than a glock brand glock.

You are literally trying to reinvent the gen 3 glock, that was released what 20 ****ing years ago?
    Then proceed to say its better than a glock brand glock.
    In what way? I dont trust their reliability when its all based on the 80% glock frame. We know how that usually works.
    My Grey Ghost Precision frames have been great 100% reliable as have all the other parts in my improved Glocks.

The only thing I hate about my GGP frame is it has a full rail on the frame for a light and it has eliminated some of my favorite holsters from use.

Feedback Score
    heres one that is starting to bug me.

People going on and on about not a glock but takes glock parts and they say its better than a glock brand glock.

You are literally trying to reinvent the gen 3 glock, that was released what 20 ****ing years ago?
    Then proceed to say its better than a glock brand glock.
    In what way? I dont trust their reliability when its all based on the 80% glock frame. We know how that usually works.
    Probably because they have a nicer grip, maybe nicer trigger, better optic mount system, and don't throw casings in their face.

I only own one Glock and no clones, but this is what I see.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Probably because they have a nicer grip, maybe nicer trigger, better optic mount system, and don't throw casings in their face.

I only own one Glock and no clones, but this is what I see.
    Grip eh sure why not.
    Trigger maybe a - connector should be standard

And the case thing I don't get because I have 3 Glocks that don't do that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And the case thing I don't get because I have 3 Glocks that don't do that.
    You probably grip the pistol correctly.

Ny son was given a Beretta Nano because his buddy's wife didn't like it and was having issues with it. My son shot it and had FTFeeds. He gave it to me and I shot it. Worked fine. To humor him I went on the internet and read up on the Nano's quirks. I went through the pistol and took it to the range with 115gr white box, 115gr Blazer FMJ, 115gr PMC FMJ, 124gr ARMSCOR, 124gr HST, and my 124gr jhp reloads. Worked fine. Not so fine for him.

Grip. Gotta grip the pistol.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    You probably grip the pistol correctly.

Ny son was given a Beretta Nano because his buddy's wife didn't like it and was having issues with it. My son shot it and had FTFeeds. He gave it to me and I shot it. Worked fine. To humor him I went on the internet and read up on the Nano's quirks. I went through the pistol and took it to the range with 115gr white box, 115gr Blazer FMJ, 115gr PMC FMJ, 124gr ARMSCOR, 124gr HST, and my 124gr jhp reloads. Worked fine. Not so fine for him.

Grip. Gotta grip the pistol.
    Grip can cause BTF.

Many Glocks BTF despite the grip because they fail to control the fired case. This has been known a couple generations now.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678