Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with the price of Colt LE6921CR upper halves

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    ... and now it appears that the drop ship sellers are "out of stock". I'm crossing my fingers that the order that I placed late yesterday actually goes through.
    Hmmmm, it wouldn't be the first time an internet post sold everything, but it would be nice to know if we are still slated to get them.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have zero REAL need for this item, but I'm a sucker for a real FSB barrel and/or Upper. And with the emasculation of the AR over the last several years... (no pic rails, no carry handles, less FSBs), I'm snagging stuff when I can.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Its the same one that has been brought up before. I'm all for people making a profit, and I get it. However, selling things at rape prices just because you can shows the character of an individual who is clearly running a business and not paying to be a business member here.
    Agreed. Hit your minimum post count and off you go. I really wish we would these people fr the forum.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    ARE WE ALL TALKING ABOUT THE GUY WHO SELLS $2500 COLT BUFFER TUBES NAMED ROOSTER AND TYPES ONLY IN CAPS?
    Ha!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I have zero REAL need for this item, but I'm a sucker for a real FSB barrel and/or Upper. And with the emasculation of the AR over the last several years... (no pic rails, no carry handles, less FSBs), I'm snagging stuff when I can.
    BCM has plain old middys in stock......

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    BCM has plain old middys in stock......
    Thanks. I have middies too, but I'm on a traditional Military carbine configuration kick lately. I'm running two SOCOMs, but miss my old Gov profile carbine's light weight.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks. I have middies too, but I'm on a traditional Military carbine configuration kick lately. I'm running two SOCOMs, but miss my old Gov profile carbine's light weight.
    Next you will be wearing Woodland cammies...lol

Feedback Score
    I see a colt 6920 withought furniture for $750 but no cheap uppers. Might pick up the 6920 although i swore off any new AR purchases.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I almost threw on my woodland BDU coat last week.

Got a tracking number this morning, so I guess I got one of the uppers. Back to quad rail search hell!

Scratch that! I just bought a P&S on gunbroker. I couldn't take another day of disgust at the handguard options of late.
    Last edited by markm; 02-08-23 at 07:48.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I almost threw on my woodland BDU coat last week.
    Still a great pattern in the woods.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast