Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 108

Thread: What's up with the price of Colt LE6921CR upper halves

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    955
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Is this the Family Firearms in troy alabama? I went to their website and see no colt complete uppers.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    31,040
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828 View Post
    Is this the Family Firearms in troy alabama? I went to their website and see no colt complete uppers.
    That's them. Use the link in this thread that takes you to the deal seeker thingy.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,446
    Feedback Score
    0
    Search for LE6921CK.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,174
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828 View Post
    Is this the Family Firearms in troy alabama? I went to their website and see no colt complete uppers.

    This is the link I used. There is a thread in my humble little section of M4C where people list various good buys, some of it goes pretty quick. I've been waiting for ammo prices to come back to realistic, but this purchase just made too much sense.

    https://www.familyfirearms.com/produ....56-nato-14.50
    Stick


    Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

    I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...


    Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,309
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    This is the link I used. There is a thread in my humble little section of M4C where people list various good buys, some of it goes pretty quick. I've been waiting for ammo prices to come back to realistic, but this purchase just made too much sense.

    https://www.familyfirearms.com/produ....56-nato-14.50
    Iíve been fighting hard to not buy one of these uppers. I have no need for it. My use for it is as an example of what it is, and I donít have.

    Ammo prices have been plummeting. I even bought a few thousand rounds last month. But yeah ammo, you can never have too much ammo.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,174
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I’ve been fighting hard to not buy one of these uppers. I have no need for it. My use for it is as an example of what it is, and I don’t have.

    Ammo prices have been plummeting. I even bought a few thousand rounds last month. But yeah ammo, you can never have too much ammo.
    My wife was going over bills today and asked what I had purchased for $500, she didn't seem as excited as I was.
    Stick


    Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

    I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...


    Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,446
    Feedback Score
    0
    ... and now it appears that the drop ship sellers are "out of stock". I'm crossing my fingers that the order that I placed late yesterday actually goes through.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    31,040
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    ... and now it appears that the drop ship sellers are "out of stock". I'm crossing my fingers that the order that I placed late yesterday actually goes through.
    Well if mine fell out, at least my quad rail search crisis would be over.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC.
    Posts
    5,605
    Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Well if mine fell out, at least my quad rail search crisis would be over.
    The Midwest drop in isnít terrible, if youíre just putting a light or grip on it. Kinda chubby, though.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    31,040
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    The Midwest drop in isn’t terrible, if you’re just putting a light or grip on it. Kinda chubby, though.
    I had one of their rails. Hated it. Like having a football for a handguard. I may go absolutely bonkers and get a RIS II M4a1 FSB cut rail. The price is a lot for rail, but they're available at least.

    I don't want to commit to anything until I know I'm getting the upper half though.
    Last edited by markm; 02-07-23 at 12:42.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •