Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What's up with the price of Colt LE6921CR upper halves

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Out of curiosity, does the KAC ambi mag release dig into the lower?
    Yes, it certainly does. Its not digging in the way some junky optic mounts do, but it does rub lightly against the surface.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I put a LE6921CR upper half on my Colt M16 lower and ran 100rds of Fiocchi 223Rem 55gr FMJ through it. As you'd expect, it was 100% reliable. The cyclic rate seemed perfect.

Feedback Score
    What’s the recommended spring/buffer combo for these?

I run Blue/H2 in mid-lengths. Is the recommended carbine set up the same? Thx

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    For Carbine, the Colt carbine spring and H2 buffer. Any rifle or A5 buffer systems is great too. Mine is running smooth with the Vltro A5 standard system.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I'm running the carbine spring and an H1 buffer. The full auto cyclic rate seems perfect and the ejection is about six feet. There are no smears on the case heads or dings on the case walls.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I'm running the carbine spring and an H1 buffer. The full auto cyclic rate seems perfect and the ejection is about six feet. There are no smears on the case heads or dings on the case walls.
    H1 will work, but I bet you'd like the H2 better. Were you here when RSilvers posted that analysis of the Carbine buffer weights? The bottom line is the H2 most closely resembles the Rifle buffer.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I'll try it. My bet is that it will work just fine.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'd love to hear if you can tell a difference between the two.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011