Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with the price of Colt LE6921CR upper halves

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I’d love to see trolls like ROOSTER banned. Only here to try to take advantage of this community that has helped so many. And with only 8 feedback, I’m guessing no one buys his wares anyways.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    That douche is annoying. He had the side sling attachments listed the other day for some retarded price. I guess some cloner might want that thing, but I'd give one away if I had it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    And with only 8 feedback, I’m guessing no one buys his wares anyways.

From the amount of items listed, and the variety, its clear he is running a business. My guess would be that he asks people not to leave feedback.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    That douche is annoying. He had the side sling attachments listed the other day for some retarded price. I guess some cloner might want that thing, but I'd give one away if I had it.
    You can buy them all day long from Stag for like $30. Same part the government buys.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Odd. Looks like these are all offered from dealers who don't really have them. Here's a snip from an email I got.

This email is to confirm that your order has been submitted to our distributor for processing. The distributor we submitted it to may have been the only distributor that had it in stock, or it was the distributor that allowed us to offer you the lowest price. Our distributors are running from 2-12 days out for processing and shipping
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Odd. Looks like these are all offered from dealers who don't really have them. Here's a snip from an email I got.
    That's right. They're apparently being dropped shipped. Family Firearms has come through for me on several items like this. I'd like to know who the distributor is so that I could buy in bulk.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    That's right. They're apparently being dropped shipped. Family Firearms has come through for me on several items like this. I'd like to know who the distributor is so that I could buy in bulk.
    Cool. That's who I ordered from. No biggie on the delay since there's no Quad rails right now. I was close to buying the Colt Barrel alone from Brownells for $360 or whatever. This deal saves me a lot of money and ass ache piecing an upper together!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I joined the purchase gang for this from Family Firearms. Really, really don’t need, but it will be the only 14.5 I expect to own. Might as well be the original.

Feedback Score
    Ordered one from FF. What’s the quad rail everyone is recommending? The KAC?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maca1 View Post
    Ordered one from FF. What’s the quad rail everyone is recommending? The KAC?
    The KAC would be nice, but they're too expensive now due to cloner fags and no current production. There isn't a good quad rail option right now. Maybe a Centurion if you're ok with the slightly taller bottom rail. That's probably what I'll get if nothing is available for a few months.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast