Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with the price of Colt LE6921CR upper halves

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I almost threw on my woodland BDU coat last week.

Got a tracking number this morning, so I guess I got one of the uppers. Back to quad rail search hell!

Scratch that! I just bought a P&S on gunbroker. I couldn't take another day of disgust at the handguard options of late.

I got tracking info this morning also, which makes me feel safely confident that it is legit. How much did you pay for the P&S?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I got tracking info this morning also, which makes me feel safely confident that it is legit. How much did you pay for the P&S?
    $275 before tax/shipping... comes with KAC panels. Hopefully my purchase will trigger the release of an undiscovered warehouse full of KAC RAS surplus sets!!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    received my tracking also. excited.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maca1 View Post
    received my tracking also. excited.
    We're all going to get PSA uppers!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    We're all going to get PSA uppers!
    The chart Gods would be most displeased.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Your friend won't be crowing in the a.m. any longer
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    The chart Gods would be most displeased.
    To the chart's credit, there's a lot of junk out there drifting away from the old coveted features. A tidal wave of Nitrided American Mediocrity has me wanting to scoop up as much TDP made stuff I can.

Deal's like this will have me wishing I'd bought more than just one later on.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    You guys got ripped off. You could have picked up a SOCOM upper with a quadrail for only $2350 in the EE and it comes with a Matech and side sling mount.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 02-09-23 at 07:11.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    You guys got ripped off. You could have picked up a SOCOM upper with a quadrail for only $2350 in the EE and it comes with a Matech and side sling mount.

Andy
    With the option for BCG for only $1000 more!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    To the chart's credit, there's a lot of junk out there drifting away from the old coveted features. A tidal wave of Nitrided American Mediocrity has me wanting to scoop up as much TDP made stuff I can.

Deal's like this will have me wishing I'd bought more than just one later on.
    I hear you on that. I look at the chart like a two edged sword. On one hand it gives us consumers standards of quality to look for when spending our hard earned money. On the other hand it has helped fuel the dumpster fire that is the Colt collector/cloner marketplace that enables certain people to pillage the EE without lubricant.

With the option for BCG for only $1000 more!
    I’ll bet you $10 it has a Troy rail.
    Last edited by Hammer_Man; 02-09-23 at 09:38.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast