Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM pic thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

BCM pic thread

We had a BCM thread that we let slip into the old thread section. Lets use this thread to post BCM images. Even if you have posted them previously, this allows people to see all the BCM stuff in one place.

BCM version MK12

FDE

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    BCM SBR lower.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    BCM painted and pinned 14.5"/ 16" OAL.

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    BCM upper and lower, with BCM upper wearing a RIS II.

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My BCMs are usually mutt guns:

BCM SOCOM and BCM QRF:

Last edited by markm; 02-05-23 at 14:07.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I always end up using BCM RE kit on builds. I don't know why. Because they're only $10 more than Anderson tubes and come with a BCM sticker?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    I always end up using BCM RE kit on builds. I don't know why. Because they're only $10 more than Anderson tubes and come with a BCM sticker?
    There is certainly more than one way to make a RE. With the BCM and Colt versions I know I'm getting decent ones. If you ever get a chance to inspect a goods tube and a cheap one, take a look at the threads....
    Stick

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast