Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM pic thread

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    I always end up using BCM RE kit on builds. I don't know why. Because they're only $10 more than Anderson tubes and come with a BCM sticker?
    I do too. I can order them with an H2 and have installed a bunch of them. Never a bad part.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

Perfect "How it started, how it's going" photos.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I always envision Stickman having a giant toybox full of AR stuff that he dumps out on the floor and mixes and matches a build together like a mad scientist, shaking his head and throwing parts over his shoulder as he weeds through all of it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    I always envision Stickman having a giant toybox full of AR stuff that he dumps out on the floor and mixes and matches a build together like a mad scientist, shaking his head and throwing parts over his shoulder as he weeds through all of it.
    Its closer to the truth than most people might think...
    Stick

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

BCM pic thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Its closer to the truth than most people might think...
    I believe it!

My first BCM from 2008ish I think.
    Last edited by officerX; 02-08-23 at 14:41.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score

Cool

DSC00437.jpgDSC00430.jpg
    Haley Jack Clone (more or less)

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast