Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cant decide on a new lpvo for the new trunk gun

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Who is dialing corrections on an LPVO?
    More than you'd think, but point taken. When the turret is easy to use, it's more likely to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Maybe not technically dialing corrects, but I zero for 77gr set the zero stop then zero to 55gr. I can then shoot range ammo and switch back to my main load without giving it a second thought.
    This too. Zero the primary load, then record offsets for other loads.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    More than you'd think, but point taken. When the turret is easy to use, it's more likely to be used.

This too. Zero the primary load, then record offsets for other loads.
    I use different colored oil base markers for "serious" or carry loads and Range loads with pistols and carbines. With just two loads (124 HST +P/115 JHP Range ammo, 77 gr OTM/m193 or 75 gr G.D./ 55 gr. FMJ as examples) I use Red/Blue markers with hash marks on elev./windage for each.
    Simple to just dial to corresponding color/ref. mark.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I use different colored oil base markers for "serious" or carry loads and Range loads with pistols and carbines. With just two loads (124 HST +P/115 JHP Range ammo, 77 gr OTM/m193 or 75 gr G.D./ 55 gr. FMJ as examples) I use Red/Blue markers with hash marks on elev./windage for each.
    Excellent practice.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I like it.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I have a pst2 1-6 and really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I would wait for the Primary Arms SLX NOva to come out. Fiber optic wire reticle that is easily daylight bright. Nice step up in glass from the previous SLX gen scopes.

At $340 it might be the scope to beat under $500 and maybe a little above. There are some preliminary reviews on Youtube all positive

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    I would wait for the Primary Arms SLX NOva to come out. Fiber optic wire reticle that is easily daylight bright. Nice step up in glass from the previous SLX gen scopes.

At $340 it might be the scope to beat under $500 and maybe a little above. There are some preliminary reviews on Youtube all positive
    Looks a lot like the razor reticule for less money.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post

sounds like they copied steiner

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Before steiner changed the 1-4 and made the reticle look like the SWFA diamond/mil.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Before steiner changed the 1-4 and made the reticle look like the SWFA diamond/mil.
    from what I can tell is they also changed the illumination from led fiber to just led and in green

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast