Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The "lesser known brands" picture thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The "lesser known brands" picture thread

The idea behind this thread is to showcase the lesser known brands. What makes something a lesser know brand? If you go to a few different gun stores and wouldn't see the item or AR15, lets call it "lesser known". Specific examples might be Vltor (when was the last time you saw anything of theirs in a store), Faxon, Midwest Industries, AXTS, Fortis, PSA, Larue, Centurion Arms, Cross Machine Tool, Rainier Arms, Wilson Combat or any other brands which aren't well known and popular.

Rainier Arms lower and Wilson Combat upper shown here....

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Noveske

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Noveske E.jpg

.300BLK Noveske build.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFighter98 View Post
    Noveske E.jpg

.300BLK Noveske build.
    Whats the barrel length on that pig?
    Stick

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Stickman,

You are going to make me break out my Centurion Arms rifles and take some pictures! Oh well, worse things to have to do, I suppose. If I am able to get any photos posted on this site, I will see if I can get some done. Love my CA rifles for sure.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post
    Stickman,

You are going to make me break out my Centurion Arms rifles and take some pictures! Oh well, worse things to have to do, I suppose. If I am able to get any photos posted on this site, I will see if I can get some done. Love my CA rifles for sure.

Do it!! I upload my pics to www.tumblr.com , and you don't even need to make an account if you don't want to (unless they changed it). Then I right click on the pic, choose "copy image link", and paste it into the "insert image" here on the board.

Stick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Whats the barrel length on that pig?
    The barrel is the only thing that isn't Noveske. Its a Ballistic Advantage 8.3"
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

I always loved the rollmark...

Many rounds ran with that lower, but it's currently sitting in a drawer, because it's plastic.

Maybe I'll put a dedicated .22 upper on it, but otherwise, it's been mothballed. There's no reason to use a polly lower when Anderson exists.
    Last edited by OutofBatt3ry; 02-05-23 at 15:06.

Feedback Score
    Not sure if this really qualifies, but... Aero Precision M16A4 clone (KAC rail), bought as a complete rifle from Brownell's in 2019. Yeah, I save my boxes - it's a character flaw.

Last edited by Slater; 02-05-23 at 16:42.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Not sure if this really qualifies, but... Aero Precision

Absolutely yes it qualifies!
    Stick

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast