Thread: More Chris Pratt/Jack Carr Amazon goodness

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

More Chris Pratt/Jack Carr Amazon goodness

Chris Pratt, Taylor Kitsch reprising roles for Terminal List prequel and (I think) True Believer for Amazon prime:

https://deadline.com/2023/02/chris-p...eo-1235246705/

https://deadline.com/2023/02/the-ter...el-1235248860/

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Read that over the weekend. I can't wait for season 2. I'm up to book 4.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Good for Jack, and the entire crew, I'm excited to see what is coming as the first one diverted from the book just enough to bring in my attention
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Read that over the weekend. I can't wait for season 2. I'm up to book 4.
    My brother-in-law would read them, then give them to me. I do the same with him with other books. This economy and all.

I liked all the books, but I did not dig the last third or so of Savage Son. Book 5 was one of my favorites, and the last few pages are just 'Oh my God.' I won't spoil it for you

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    My brother-in-law would read them, then give them to me. I do the same with him with other books. This economy and all.

I liked all the books, but I did not dig the last third or so of Savage Son. Book 5 was one of my favorites, and the last few pages are just 'Oh my God.' I won't spoil it for you
    It has not cost me a dime. We rent the ebooks from our local library , well I guess we actually already paid for them with our tax money.

I know you're not going to spoil it for me but I've been suspecting that somewhere a long the way Katie is going to get killed by some terrorist. I was pretty sure that they were going to kill her along with a few members of the Hastings family when the Russians attacked the ranch.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.