Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, Mick Fleetwood say's Fleetwood Mac is done.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

So, Mick Fleetwood say's Fleetwood Mac is done.

If you know the history of Fleetwood Mac you kind of see a evolving and revolving number of members over the years, notably Peter Green.
    When you go static you go stale, they got too in to themselves and forgot about the Band in general.
    Should have kept the new talent coming in.

Feedback Score
    Lindsey Buckingham was Fleetwood Mack without him the band would have died decades ago.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Lindsey Buckingham was Fleetwood Mack without him the band would have died decades ago.
    Major talent, are you familiar with Peter Green?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    A little before my time but i love the song Oh Well. Didnt he OD on LSD and kind of lost his mind?

Recently saw a youtube of Mick Fleetwood playing drums, might have been Sammy Hagars road show, i would pay to watch MF play drums for a hour he is that good.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 02-06-23 at 22:02.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    One hell of a run.

Feedback Score
    I knew that they would never last.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    A little before my time but i love the song Oh Well. Didnt he OD on LSD and kind of lost his mind?

Recently saw a youtube of Mick Fleetwood playing drums, might have been Sammy Hagars road show, i would pay to watch MF play drums for a hour he is that good.
    I'm a big fan of Fleetwood Mack for sure and probably saw them at least 4 times over the years. Unfortunately, I never saw them with Peter Green. I have listened to their early stuff and there is some pretty good blues rockin for sure. Here is a little info on the band & Peter Green's story, sad but true as they say!

https://www.grunge.com/233187/the-sa...fleetwood-mac/

Feedback Score
    Christine McVie contributed so much to FM's body of work that I don't see how they really could continue to tour as Fleetwood Mac. She was a nearly continuous member of the band for over 40 years altogether. I suspect all the members will continue to create music both on their own and in collaboration with others but the band is likely done. It would be like the Beach Boys without Brian Wilson, Mike Love or Al Jardine.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Yep. Peter Green- was "Fleetwood Mack".
    (And talk about Dating Yerself...)
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    love Fleetwood Mac... Their music defined many years of my life. Peter was a huge loss. No way they could continue without Christine. The end of an amazing run...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast