Thread: Mike Pompeo on John Stossle

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Mike Pompeo on John Stossle

No doubt planning to make a run for the WH. He's wrong about drugs and that lost me totally, but drug warriors of his ilk (who probably knock back a few martinis every night...) are brain washed to accept the (failed) war on drugs. I do appreciate his willingness to be honest and not be another flip flop type like most. To is credit, only one I have heard willing to call the Chinese on dropping a viral WMD on the world and no one is calling them out on it, much less holding them accountable. The Chinese need to be held accountable. He does seem like a very well informed person all around, even if I can't say I agree on all positions. He'd be a much better POTUS than what we have now, but that's a very low bar to set to be sure.

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    He has struck me as being kind of "swampy", GOPe-ish.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Former Tanker, can't be all bad.

Feedback Score
    As head of the CIA he certainl failed at protecting the security of our Nation. Surely he could have investigated the FBI and DNC for their obvious coup of a sitting US president.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Another deep state hack.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis