Thread: Internal ATF docs show ‘zero tolerance’ guidelines for shutting down gun stores

Feedback Score

Internal ATF docs show ‘zero tolerance’ guidelines for shutting down gun stores

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...own-gun-stores

The guidance says the ATF can 'use inspection reports to establish willfulness even if the inspection found no violations'

Man… this bunch of tool bags has to go, needs to be a hard push from us to put pressure on our representatives to defund this agency completely.

That’s something we can do now with just control of the house. All revenue and spending bills must originate from the house we have the power of the purse.

Just completely defund the ATF they get nothing not even money to keep the lights on.

**** them!!!!
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...own-gun-stores

The guidance says the ATF can 'use inspection reports to establish willfulness even if the inspection found no violations'

Man… this bunch of tool bags has to go, needs to be a hard push from us to put pressure on our representatives to defund this agency completely.

That’s something we can do now with just control of the house. All revenue and spending bills must originate from the house we have the power of the purse.

Just completely defund the ATF they get nothing not even money to keep the lights on.

**** them!!!!
    Clinton went after FFL's as well. Its part of the democrats's game plan.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    You know, what really frustrates me is the amount of people with illegal firearms walking around the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, San Fran etc. that they could be utilizing their resources for, but no. Going after actual criminals is too difficult and cannot be used for political payback. I just wish that more people will realize, that they are indeed infringing on the rights of peace loving, hardworking, everyday Americans.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    You know, what really frustrates me is the amount of people with illegal firearms walking around the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, San Fran etc. that they could be utilizing their resources for, but no. Going after actual criminals is too difficult and cannot be used for political payback. I just wish that more people will realize, that they are indeed infringing on the rights of peace loving, hardworking, everyday Americans.
    Going after real gangsters is dangerous business, but arresting law abiding citizens for shit that’s comical isn’t. These guys are only concerned with their dental plans and going home to beat the wife every day. You and your dogs not so much...
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Three tiered level's of Justice.
    Our Glorious Leaders are on the top tier. They don't get busted.
    The lowest level are the Antifa, BLM and the general street dogs out their committing crimes. they're not to be arrested. They can be thrown to the wolves if it's in the best interest of the Glorious Leaders. Generally though, they get away scott free.

Then there are the folks in the middle, they're the targets for all of this.
    Take all their property, send them to jail forever, rinse and repeat.
    Haven't committed a crime? We just haven't found your crime yet.

Edit to add ;
    I'm still waiting for 100 BATFE Agents to start a sweep looking through the South Side of Chicago for those famous Full Auto Glock switches.
    I wont hold my breath.
    Last edited by Averageman; 02-10-23 at 09:41.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm still waiting for 100 BATFE Agents to start a sweep looking through the South Side of Chicago for those famous Full Auto Glock switches.
    I wont hold my breath.
    They claim to have recovered hundreds of them off the streets from gangbangers. Some documented in the press.

Prosecutions for same = 0.0
    Convictions = 0.0

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    They claim to have recovered hundreds of them off the streets from gangbangers. Some documented in the press.

Prosecutions for same = 0.0
    Convictions = 0.0
    Exactly, likely no photos, no charges and no progress, but jam up a white boy in the middle of Idaho to cut back a barrel on a 12 gauge and they will kill his whole family.

Feedback Score
    Now you understand they are being directed to implement gun control, not criminal control.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    Now you understand they are being directed to implement gun control, not criminal control.
    Yes, you are correct. Imagine how safer it would be if the policing agencies of this nation would focus on actual criminals rather than suburban PTA meetings and Pistol braces
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”