Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The land of the frozen…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The land of the frozen…

I’m staying home today due to the fact that my car won’t start. To tell you the truth, I don’t know what to do with myself lol. I put the charger on my battery, and now I’m just bored as heck! 14 below zero is no fun for anyone.. Oh Wisconsin, why do you have to be so cold?

Feedback Score
    In my day we would walk to work.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    In my day we would walk to work.
    Uphill. Both ways. Through 4 feet of snow.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Uphill. Both ways. Through 4 feet of snow.
    Barefoot.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Haha! Nope, just nope.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I’m staying home today due to the fact that my car won’t start. To tell you the truth, I don’t know what to do with myself lol. I put the charger on my battery, and now I’m just bored as heck! 14 below zero is no fun for anyone.. Oh Wisconsin, why do you have to be so cold?
    I just got back from Ice fishing in Northern MN, I brought the cold back with me. It's not so bad, plus it being Wisconsin it will be 30+ in a few days anyway
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    My family (dad's side) is from Rhinelander north to the UP, then on both sides of the UP, up to Duluth. They love it. Me, I like to visit, but after a few days of the cold and snow always ready to get back to NC. They are all big outdoors folks. I am too, but my tolerance for the cold has gotten worse as I have gotten older and with cancer. Now my wife is like, "you want to take a walk?" I say, "not if it's under 50 I don't."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You need an electric car it would work great.(sarc)
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    You need an electric car it would work great.(sarc)
    Bahahahahaha!!! That was a good one!

Feedback Score
    Working up in Wyoming I would take my battery into the hotel room at night and plug in my gas truck. Battery heaters are also a thing. Hopefully yours didn't freeze, if so it's done. Freeze point all depends on the state of charge.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast