Thread: Colt and/ or Daniel Defense pic thread

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    This is a thing of beauty.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Couple LE6920 SOCOM's. Both labeled "2013 Configuration". Top one was actually purchased in 2013 (at Wal-Mart, of all places) and the bottom one in late 2018. Bottom one has the newer "PROPERTY OF US GOVT" markings and the older one just says "M4A1 CARBINE". Bottom one shipped without rail covers so I contacted Colt and they sent me a package. Both are unfired (by me anyway) but the newer one came with some sort of accuracy pass/fail tag.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Still love your photos all these years later.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USGI1989 View Post
    Still love your photos all these years later.
    Thank you!!!

Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Old work gun on day 2 of Az POST patrol rifle instructor course. Factory Colt 6920, KAC RAS handguard, and a Steiner P4Xi in an ADM mount. Served me well for 10 years.

20220217_173311 by chase, on Flickr

New work gun. Factory Daniel Defense M4V7s 11.5 inch, Huxwrx can, Eotech EXPS2, Arisaka 18650 light with Modlight OKW head. Only had this rifle a few months but it is a sweet shooter.

20221012_161433 by chase, on Flickr
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    This is one of my favorite shooters. It's a DD M4V1 with a Leupold mk AR optic and offset RMR.

Feedback Score
    On the Colt side is the Sp01 with an originalColt optic. The XM177E2 is not a Colt, but a Troy reproduction. The 1911 is a Colt wearing a Remington Rand slide. All together make, for a great range trip.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My old Colt SP1 which I got in the late 80's (components have obviously been changed over time).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast