Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: audio headsets what yall use

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Lulz at the first world millennial problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'm 40 years old, eat me

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Honestly, I can't stand to have something inserted in my ear.
    I use the giant 70's era cupped headphones.
    I bought a very expensive set in the 80's that work just fine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Let's maybe be helpful if we can. As mom used to say, if you don't have anything nice to say...and there's no harm in that.

To that end... I'm not an audiophile, but I like the bluetooth JBLs I'm using for exercise or leave-me-alone periods. Decent enough, inexpensive enough if broken/stolen. <$100.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    I use these, I bought them cheap to try them. Works great. The noise cancelling is pretty good. Not equipment good, but ATV/boat good. plenty loud enough. And will work with calls.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    So for years Ive had a lg hbs-820 that was amazing, loud, lots of bass, could make a call with the press of a button and I just got the lg hbs 835 and it has none of this. didnt even come with a charger and I paid 80$ more than what I did for some thing that has everything.

Im trying to find something to replace it and amazon had better because they leaked my bank info twice and god knows if my name and address were released to someone.

The headset I had didnt have noise canceling because it was just that loud and full of bass and this I paid almost twice more for less.

I need something because without my music at work I cant even be bothered to be there.
    You didn't list your wants and budget, but I'm happy wit the Sony WH-1000XM5 and review them HERE.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Same. I did try a set of Bose Bluetooth buds that sound decent but they don't stay charged long enough. I still have a pair of beat to hell Sony Studio headphones from the early 90s that are way better than anything else I've tried. I'm dreading having to replace the Sonys after pricing a similar pair.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    You didn't list your wants and budget, but I'm happy wit the Sony WH-1000XM5 and review them HERE.
    Can't go wrong with the Sony's. They have been top of the heap for awhile in the ANC bracket. Both their in ear and over ear.

In the audio world, budget will play into your options big time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    ive been wanting to actually go back to that style, my koss ive had for like ever are nice they just dont have any bass and the ear cups suck.
    I think I got them like 20 years ago

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I’ll second these. I also have the Bose 700s that are near-peers. The Sony is a bit more configurable and ‘newer’.

I still wear headphones for Zoom calls just to encourage people to wear them and reduce the chances of feedback. That and the speakers on my Dell SUCK.

Those are over the ear. If I were actively working, I wouldn’t trust an in-the-ear with out some kind of cord. Especially being around food.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I’ll second these. I also have the Bose 700s that are near-peers. The Sony is a bit more configurable and ‘newer’.

I still wear headphones for Zoom calls just to encourage people to wear them and reduce the chances of feedback. That and the speakers on my Dell SUCK.

Those are over the ear. If I were actively working, I wouldn’t trust an in-the-ear with out some kind of cord. Especially being around food.
    The prior model still around, almost as good, and way less $ now.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast