Thread: Knights Armament SR-15 E3 Mod1 IWS

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Knights Armament SR-15 E3 Mod1 IWS

For sale or trade (or partial trade) my brand new, unfired, Knights Armament SR-15E3 MOD 1 IWS purchased by me in 2013. I never shoot my ARs so I'm selling this but open to trades. In the course of taking this gun out of the safe for pictures, I knocked over all my rifles, and this guy got scratched on the rail in a few spots. The pictures show the scratches, but if you want more pics just reach out. This gun is wearing its original KAC micro flip-up sights (200-600 M rear) and the LMT SOPMOD it came with from the factory. It has the URX 3.1 rail, a 16" chrome lined barrel with 1/7" RH twist, a 2-stage nickel-boron factory-coated trigger group (I think it's nickel-boron that KAC used), mid-length gas system, and the original OEM full auto BCG with E3 enhanced bolt. The only thing not factory is the Magpul MOE+ grip. If you want the original A2 grip installed, just ask and I'll swap it out, but the MOE+ is much nicer. The gun comes with the original rail attachments, magwell lock and manual all in new condition. Again, everything here is new/unfired and the only issue is the surface scratches on the rail which can be hidden with a little Alumiblack from Brownells. Price is $3800. Happy to answer questions or provide more pics.

Willing to separate upper & lower but I'd like to have 2 people lined up to do this. I would sell the lower for $2250 and the complete upper for $1850.

Happy to do a partial or full trade. Trade + cash is welcomed.

Trade wants: Any HK handgun especially colored ones. Anything HK (firearms, accessories, parts, etc), magazines, Hensoldt Aiming-Point Projector

Not interested in optics, ARs, long-range precision rifles, shotguns, ammo, Glocks.

For payment I prefer Zelle. Payment via PayPal is fine too. I can also do a check or USPS money orders. Shipping will be via my FFL to your FFL (except for upper). I'll split shipping costs with buyer/s. Insurance if desired, is an additional charge; any issues with shipping are the responsibility of the buyer.

Please note: I keep my guns very oily so you can see in the photos this has picked up a lot of surface lint. That rubs right off. This is a new, unfired rifle.

Last edited by omega21; 02-09-23 at 21:57.