Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Took the red pill

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Tulsi Gabbard Took the red pill

Been interesting to watch her take the red pill and wake up over the last few years. She's sounding even more like a Libertarian each day. Perfect no, but no one is and what's obvious is, she's able to learn and adjust views and positions if convinced to do so. I tend to think she'd realize her 2A positions are lacking, but she has been consistent that her focus is support for the Const. which will not jibe with her 2A positions which apparantly have changed. See below. I think she should run as VP with Desantis and would pull a lot of votes there, and would not be a worthless VP. Personally, I think Desantis/Paul is the best ticket I can think of, but not sure Paul would draw additional votes from other demographics:

Last edited by WillBrink; 02-10-23 at 10:18.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Her 2A position after red pill:

"As we see Democratic leaders in Washington continue to push more authoritarian-like policies, who are using law enforcement agencies, weaponizing them to go after political opponents, targeting law-abiding Americans as extremists and domestic terrorists for committing the offense of opposing the agenda of those in power, we realize that our right to bear arms is the deterrent that our Founders intended to push back against this threat of government tyranny. This abuse of power. …

President Biden likes to say that our Second Amendment is not absolute, pretending as though we don’t currently have tens of thousands of laws already on the books. In fact, there are more laws regulating this individual right than any other mentioned in the Constitution. But those laws, those existing laws on the books, frankly are not even being enforced and yet they want to place even more restrictions on us."

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/tu...-have-changed/
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I like that Tulsi clearly pointed out the BS of Kamala and of Ole Joe, her pissing Hilary off and then calling her out for all the shit talking behind her back is great, but she's not quite the politician I want her to be, and don't quite trust her with totally upholding our constitution as much as Paul. I agree that she'll go far with Desantis, but she's still far from perfect which is the issue we have with those coming into office in the last 20+ years
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I like that Tulsi clearly pointed out the BS of Kamala and of Ole Joe, her pissing Hilary off and then calling her out for all the shit talking behind her back is great, but she's not quite the politician I want her to be, and don't quite trust her with totally upholding our constitution as much as Paul. I agree that she'll go far with Desantis, but she's still far from perfect which is the issue we have with those coming into office in the last 20+ years
    I can't name anyone who I'd consider perfect, but what's most important about her in particular, is she's capable of learning, and altering her positions without it seeming she will just say what ever she thinks people want to hear, which is 99% of politicians. I believe she was the only Dem who would not support HC and that put her on the black list from then on. She was the only Dem I'd have considered voting for, and no surprise she left that party.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 02-10-23 at 11:33.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I can't name anyone who I'd consider perfect.
    True. I think we need to start looking at our Politicians a little differently. One issue I have with American Politics is that we look to the top, and don't concentrate on the base, where although a slower process, we can effect real change. For the first time, in a longtime, my county now has a Sheriff that is Pro-2A, and that is a good start considering everything going on nowadays. I look at Illinois AWB as both a cautionary tail and a look at how much push back they got from the counties as a victory.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I've always thought Tulsi to one of the least insane of the dems, that is not a ringing endorsement in my book. She talks a good talk, but the only way to predict behavior is to look at past behavior and there I am not impressed.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I've always thought Tulsi to one of the least insane of the dems, that is not a ringing endorsement in my book. She talks a good talk, but the only way to predict behavior is to look at past behavior and there I am not impressed.
    I can't really disagree with that, interested to see where she goes now that she's left the loon party.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I can't really disagree with that, interested to see where she goes now that she's left the loon party.
    I would like her to explain exactly what was the moment the "Light Bulb" came on for her?
    The reason I ask is most of this was almost inborn in my life, a reverence for the Constitution and my obediance to Law. I grew up with this Love of Country.
    When and why did she have this sudden revelation? How did it happen? Most of all, What makes her think that if she came to this recognition this late in life, after so much public disservice, that I can trust her now?

I was just watching a story on the News about a Mother in California. Her Daughters school was transitioning her to Male and without Mom knowledge or consent. That's how evil some of these people truly are.
    Anyone with any assosiation with such an organization cannot be trusted. That's the Democrat Party.

Feedback Score
    She supports HANDGUN OWNERSHIP. Past history is a great predictor of future behavior.

All you guys believing her have swallowed the B.S. pill. Might as well "sell-back" your stuff NOW. Just get ahead of it. How soon we forget. We're doomed.

https://www.ontheissues.org/2020/Tul...un_Control.htm

I support our Second Amendment rights
    Democrats have largely converged on a moderate, consensus view of gun control; we wanted to get at a deeper question of values--so we asked "In an ideal world, would anyone own handguns?" Some answers:

Pete Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend IN.: "I respect the desire of people to have a means of self-defense."
    Andrew Yang, Former tech executive: "Talking about a future where no one owns a handgun is, frankly, not going to match up with reality."
    Marianne Williamson, Self-help author: "I am not for messing with the Bill of Rights."
    Eric Swalwell, Congressman from CA: "I have no problem with people owning handguns."
    John Delaney, Former congressman from MD: "We don't live in an ideal world. We live in a country where we have the Second Amendment, which I support."
    Tim Ryan, Congressman from OH: "I believe that law-abiding citizens do have the right to protect themselves."
    Tulsi Gabbard, Congresswoman from Hawaii: "I support our Second Amendment rights."Ban assault weapons; require universal background checks
    In Congress, Gabbard has co-sponsored bills that would ban assault weapons and require background checks for all gun purchases, including closing what is known as the "gun-show loophole."
    Source: PBS News hour on 2020 Presidential hopefuls , Jan 14, 2019

Advocate for sensible gun control
    Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity clips, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.

Tulsi Gabbard on gun control measures:
    H.R. 1565 & H.R. 1217: To ensure that all individuals who should be prohibited from buying a firearm are listed in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System
    H.R. 2380: Gun Show Loophole Closing Act: To require criminal background checks at gun shows.
    H.R. 226: Keeping Guns from High Risk Individuals Act
    H.R. 1745: Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction: a tax credit for surrendering to authorities certain assault weapons.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Perhaps She should go home, bake some cookies and have a baby.
    I really don't need her brand of "Leadership".

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast