Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Took the red pill

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    She supports HANDGUN OWNERSHIP. Past history is a great predictor of future behavior.

All you guys believing her have swallowed the B.S. pill. Might as well "sell-back" your stuff NOW. Just get ahead of it. How soon we forget. We're doomed.

https://www.ontheissues.org/2020/Tul...un_Control.htm
    Generally true, but not always. Trump changed parties multiple times, and supported "assault" weapon ban in his book, etc etc. Personally I'm more inclined to believe she's had a legit change of stance over Trump who I don't think gave a damn about 2A Rights and said what he knew his base wanted to hear. She has demonstrated several times she's not just a talking head, and can actually learn. I personally will give her the benefit of the doubt and am hopeful her red pill journey continues on.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 02-10-23 at 13:12.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I would like her to explain exactly what was the moment the "Light Bulb" came on for her?
    The reason I ask is most of this was almost inborn in my life, a reverence for the Constitution and my obediance to Law. I grew up with this Love of Country.
    When and why did she have this sudden revelation? How did it happen? Most of all, What makes her think that if she came to this recognition this late in life, after so much public disservice, that I can trust her now?

I was just watching a story on the News about a Mother in California. Her Daughters school was transitioning her to Male and without Mom knowledge or consent. That's how evil some of these people truly are.
    Anyone with any assosiation with such an organization cannot be trusted. That's the Democrat Party.
    She's always been clear that's her stance and never wavered on that one. Public service, love of country and the Const, was very much classic liberal positions - vs progress garbage Marxist loons - even if we didn't always agree how that should manifest itself. Did you watch vid I posted? She "gets" it, just needs to continue her journey of learning that she may be a Libertarian in a defunked classic liberals skin. If you have followed her as I have, the gradual awakening on her end has been interesting to watch, and obviously to the point she realized she was in the wrong party and left.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Will, stop thinking with the little head in your pants. I know she's hot.

Trump? For God sake's, look how quick Trump jumped on the bandwagon for a bump stocks and red flag laws. I still cringe every time I think of the comment he made about red flag laws. I cringed when I heard him say this on live TV.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...irearms-first/

We're going to take the firearms first and then go to court, because that's another system. Because a lot of times by the time you go to court ... it takes so long to go to court to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida; he had a lot of fires [and] they saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you're saying but take the guns first, go through due process second.
    For crying out loud people Tulsi is not our friend. You are being played like a fiddle. You're all falling for her looks. She's trying to make money and is going to say whatever the heck it takes to stay relevant and try to get on someone's political ticket or talk show. The warning signs on this one or so in front of your face, you're going to get run over by a train and not see it. You can't see the warning lights or the train crossing sign, because you're already standing on the tracks.
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 02-10-23 at 13:17.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Grifter.

I don't trust her.
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Trump? For God sake's, look how quick Trump jumped on the bandwagon for a bump stocks and red flag laws. I still cringe every time I think of the comment he made about red flag laws. I cringed when I heard him say this on live TV.

For crying out loud people Tulsi is not our friend. You are being played like a fiddle. You're all falling for her looks. She's trying to make money and is going to say whatever the heck it takes to stay relevant and try to get on someone's political ticket or talk show. The warning signs on this one or so in front of your face, you're going to get run over by a train and not see it. You can't see the warning lights or the train crossing sign, because you're already standing on the tracks.
    This above...
    I'm reminded of a televangalist that got caught sinning, suddenly they have seen the error of their ways and the Lord forgives them.
    Well, good for you, go home and live a good life.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

And yet, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you voted for him (as the alternative was way worse) and would again if it's between him and any loon from the left. Democracy sadly often about lesser evils than who/what we want, and she's not evil.

Two, I don't agree with any of that on it's face beyond she's easy to look at. Been tracking her a long time, and will repeat what I have for years: the only Dem I liked at all and now that she's left that party, tracking her course. If she's just a grifter like Trump and the other 99% of politicians, then we will see what we see.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 02-10-23 at 13:39.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Her liberal positions on most issues are a real turn off.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 02-10-23 at 13:56.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Tulsi is a Liberal Twunt. I trust her to enrich herself and lie to get ahead and use faux conservatives as her source of power to do so.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Tulsi is a Liberal Twunt. I trust her to enrich herself and lie to get ahead and use faux conservatives as her source of power to do so.
    If you suddenly discovered the Party you have belonged to for decades was all a lie, is it honorable then to "change sides" and contnue toward leadership positions in a new Party?
    Or perhaps you need to sit in the corner for a bit, clear your head, repent and then go about with a normal life?
    As I have stated before this is like many other "Religous Grifters", they will say whatever you would like to hear, just keep passing the collection plates there way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Been tracking her a long time, and will repeat what I have for years: the only Dem I liked at all and now that she's left that party, tracking her course.
    That's very telling. In your words, you liked her when she was a democrat. Even though she was FULLY supporting Hillary Clinton's, and all of the other Democrats gun control measures. OK. Just wanted to drop that right there. Can't have it both ways. If you liked her, you supported what she stood for. OK. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and a vote.

Being brutally honest, I only supported Trump because Ted Cruz got knocked out of the running. Ted was my guy from day one. He still is if he decides to run again. I'm grateful for what Trump did, but always slept with one eye open, because you never knew when it was coming.

Tulsi is a completely different thing though. She is a Trojan horse. She's playing all cute and cuddly catering to your testosterone. Mark my words... The same month this woman is elected on a national ticket, all you're going to hear about his compromise. It's time for a compromise. All under the guise of supporting the Second Amendment. You don't need an AR-15 or a semi automatic handgun. Let's compromise. Yu can keep your revolvers and pump/lever long guns... For now.

Love you man, but you're starting to sound a lot more like a "blue dog democrat" as opposed to a libertarian. Tulsi is no more of a libertarian or independent than someone like Joe Lieberman was.

Fortunately, many on here won't be fooled. Knock yourself out.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast